2020 was a masacre

douresonce

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I had a lot of loss since last year, probably due to stress. My fear is gone now since me got vaxed, but the damage is done.

Temples kept receding all the years, but my crown was only thining until last year. Now it's all just cleared woodland.

I can't rock the bic due to my malformed head and living in Germany (Nazis)

So considering my options:

a) hair transplant?

I would only do FUE. A Statham-like coverage would be enough for me (filling the crown)

b) Toupet?

It seems predestinated just fixate it on the crown and done...

c) r0pe?

Last edited:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hop on tren and get a top tier system.
Also age? Please dont be 21 or something.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure a good part of your 600k+ covid deaths had your attitude.
Yah I'm afraid of getting cancer or a stroke or getting in a car accident. I rarely go out and I live in fear. 600,000 out of 350,000,000 is what percent? Turn off the news and get a hobby.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I had a lot of loss since last year, probably due to stress. My fear is gone now since me got vaxed, but the damage is done.

Temples kept receding all the years, but my crown was only thining until last year. Now it's all just cleared woodland.

I can't rock the bic due to my malformed head and living in Germany (Nazis)

So considering my options:

a) hair transplant?

I would only do FUE. A Statham-like coverage would be enough for me (filling the crown)

b) Toupet?

It seems predestinated just fixate it on the crown and done...

c) r0pe?

Hang on, don’t not fear and not stress just yet. I’d hate to not break it to you… Delta variant may offset another variant thereby rendering the vaccine useless. Add a few more bolts to your door and stock up on water and canned food.

Last edited: