Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I do wonder, however, what these forums would look like if Replicel actually folded. It has been somewhat of a bastion of hope over the past few years, after all.
Feel like most of us owe our tiny remaining shred of sanity to that.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do wonder, however, what these forums would look like if Replicel actually folded. It has been somewhat of a bastion of hope over the past few years, after all.

Agreed, it probably wouldn't look too pretty lol.

I've definitely held out hope for Replicel, largely because the science behind it makes sense TO ME. I know people have said their results so far haven't been overwhelming but those were just safety doses not efficacy doses. Ultimately time will tell.

It's hard for me to believe that injecting something into our scalps will pretty much solve all our problems and the torture we live with everyday but then again I'm not a scientist lol. They seem confident in their treatment, hopefully we hear Shiseido is proceeding in Japan sooner than later.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have agreed that all hope was gone two weeks ago, but ever since the abundance of news about other stem cell research came out I've felt much more secure. I know it sucks really bad to lose hair and I can sympathize with the stress of it progressing every day, but just know that no matter what happens with Replicel you'll have a full head of hair in the next ten years. I believe it will be much sooner than even that! We'll all get to take our fullheads to the grave like Ronald Reagan!

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
I would have agreed that all hope was gone two weeks ago, but ever since the abundance of news about other stem cell research came out I've felt much more secure. I know it sucks really bad to lose hair and I can sympathize with the stress of it progressing every day, but just know that no matter what happens with Replicel you'll have a full head of hair in the next ten years. I believe it will be much sooner than even that! We'll all get to take our fullheads to the grave like Ronald Reagan!

I don't know if I share your optimistic view. But one thing I do know is that I use to be more stressed out when I'd check this forum everyday and read everything. I've found more contentedness coming here once or twice a week.