2004 Article on Bruce Willis and optioning Hair Multipl.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Hollywood hardman Bruce Willis is in talks to undergo a revolutionary hair treatment to cover his famous bald head. According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, the Sixth Sense star, 49, has consulted experts about a new 'hair cloning' treatment - which has only been tested on rodents and is awaiting approval from the US government. A friend says, "Bruce wants to make sure it is safe, but is very interested in going ahead when it is available. The treatment will be expensive, but money is no object." Despite Willis' success with meeting women since his split from ex-wife Demi Moore, the actor is reportedly insecure about his shiny crown. The pal adds, "Some women find his baldness attractive, but Bruce is aware it's a sign he's getting on and he wants to look as good as he can." Willis is currently single after splitting from Baywatch babe Brooke Burns earlier this month.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
go bruce! although, if he gets it, the bosley institutes will be FLOODED and it will be hard to get an appointment. This may lead to super high prices and a long wait :-(

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what happened to him making comments like "i'm bald and proud" "I don't need hair to be a man" etc etc... then again this could all be a load of sh*t and bruce is sitting at home watching TV and never even thought about hair cloning.

2young

Reaction score
Exactly what I was thinking. I've read quotes from him saying he'd never have a hair transplant, etc. I don't know if this is true or not. If I was screwing baywatch babes, I don't know if I'd be all that worried about my hair.

Then again, who knows? I almost hope he doesn't do it, because it could be the start of a celebrity/rich people rush on HM, which would keep prices too high for us average schmucks to afford.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder if bruce will get through with it