2000-3000 Grafts, Looking For A Good Surgeon, Gethair? Hdc?

Daniel Hickson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am 28 years old and probably a norwood 3. Receded hairline and temples. Some thinning of front hair.

I have contacted several clinics and I am looking for some advice on whos the best.

Below is an overview of the clinics who have provided me an online consultation based on photos.

HDC clinic in cyprus FUE - Dr Maras /1800 grafts @ £4800 - wanted to only go slightly in the midlock and concetrate on filling the temporals.

Dr Saifi in Poland FUE / 2000 grafts @ £4600

Gethair clinic in Turkey FUE - Dr Tayfun / 2800 grafts @ £2800 - he seems to want to fill in the midlock more than the others

Awaiting reply from Asmed medical center in Turkey.

What are your thoughts on these surgeons?

To me it seems HDC are probably the best quality?

Any other surgeons/clinic worth looking at?

Any advice would be much appreciated!!

Thanks

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do docs from turkey always suggest more grafts? Is it bc graft survival with their tech extracting is lower?

Tab22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any update on the Asmed quote? I'm also thinking of getting a cheap transplant done but I'm weary of it turning out really bad.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am 28 years old and probably a norwood 3. Receded hairline and temples. Some thinning of front hair.

I have contacted several clinics and I am looking for some advice on whos the best.

Below is an overview of the clinics who have provided me an online consultation based on photos.

HDC clinic in cyprus FUE - Dr Maras /1800 grafts @ £4800 - wanted to only go slightly in the midlock and concetrate on filling the temporals.

Dr Saifi in Poland FUE / 2000 grafts @ £4600

Gethair clinic in Turkey FUE - Dr Tayfun / 2800 grafts @ £2800 - he seems to want to fill in the midlock more than the others

Awaiting reply from Asmed medical center in Turkey.

What are your thoughts on these surgeons?

To me it seems HDC are probably the best quality?

Any other surgeons/clinic worth looking at?

Any advice would be much appreciated!!

Thanks

Either HDC or ASMED most definitely, personally I think Erdogan is better value but both very strong options. For Norwood 3 I think erdogans approach of filling in a thinning forelock is worthwhile too.

Daniel Hickson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Either HDC or ASMED most definitely, personally I think Erdogan is better value but both very strong options. For Norwood 3 I think erdogans approach of filling in a thinning forelock is worthwhile too.

I was thinking erdogan too . Thanke

Daniel Hickson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline work is an art. Only a few do it well truly, most are average to competent, less said about the butchers the better. Go Spain or Turkey imo if UK based. Reinforcement should always be done to the forelock in a Norwood 3. Even with a thick forelock. Unless you want to end up with temple regions one day and no hair in the middle! I was around your Norwood, maybe 2.5 one side - key is to see plenty of before and after results. Also ideally go to a surgeon who has worked with your hair characteristics, it's important.

Dense pack like the wolf pack at 50 grafts per cm2 if possible and pop finasteride like candy before you lose more. Sometimes in life we're confronted with a critical moment: the decision we make has an implication for life. Be a success. Check out the success stories section, move on and enjoy your prime years.

View attachment 76239
Yep i am thinking asmed in turkey. I cant take finasteride due to side effects :(

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline work is an art. Only a few do it well truly, most are average to competent, less said about the butchers the better. Go Spain or Turkey imo if UK based. Reinforcement should always be done to the forelock in a Norwood 3. Even with a thick forelock. Unless you want to end up with temple regions one day and no hair in the middle! I was around your Norwood, maybe 2.5 one side - key is to see plenty of before and after results. Also ideally go to a surgeon who has worked with your hair characteristics, it's important.

Dense pack like the wolf pack at 50 grafts per cm2 if possible and pop finasteride like candy before you lose more. Sometimes in life we're confronted with a critical moment: the decision we make has an implication for life. Be a success. Check out the success stories section, move on and enjoy your prime years.

View attachment 76239

Who was your surgeon out of interest? Also I assume the profile pic is your hair?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine was in Europe but I can't say who since I've done a little work with him publicly. I'm also medical. Yep it's me.
Sick hairline wolf pack, how many grafts did you get?

neima12

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello I recommend Dr. Guray Yesiladali. He has 10 years experience he is based in turkey. they are using the 3D hair transplant . and they have good prices