20 Year Old- Normal Pattern Recession - Adult Hairline?

baldingat18

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Back here again with another update.

I’ve been on duta, minoxidil, nizoral and PRP for the last 2 years. I think I’ve maintained my natural hair and also regrew some since it started recession when I was 18. 20 now.

i was wondering if the pictures I’ve shown is what an adult hairline is usually supposed to look like, excluding the rare Norwood 1’s in adulthood. Thanks. Also what is my Norwood

Attachments

• 1E8B6DEE-A6FD-4F60-AB1D-7B0B05F40AAE.jpeg
    1E8B6DEE-A6FD-4F60-AB1D-7B0B05F40AAE.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 355
  • DF047195-4B9B-406A-823F-B276218425EC.jpeg
    DF047195-4B9B-406A-823F-B276218425EC.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 345
  • FB9D0745-AD2A-4462-84BE-0BB658C14638.jpeg
    FB9D0745-AD2A-4462-84BE-0BB658C14638.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 353

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks good in my opinion and wet hair always looks worse... I think that if you can manage to keep it this way it's real good and maybe with time you could get a little transplants to fill a little the sides. I won't do it but if you are really desperate you could try. Norwood 2-2.5 something like that but it's wet, with dry hair i'm sure it looks like way better and not noticeable am i right?

baldingat18

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks good in my opinion and wet hair always looks worse... I think that if you can manage to keep it this way it's real good and maybe with time you could get a little transplants to fill a little the sides. I won't do it but if you are really desperate you could try. Norwood 2-2.5 something like that but it's wet, with dry hair i'm sure it looks like way better and not noticeable am i right?
Not exactly. When my hair is dry it still looks like I have a bit of recession but the MAIN thing i dislike is that my forehead is genetically big. Ever since I was baby- Norwood 2 high hairline. Now that I’m older even the slightest maturing has made my forehead quite larger than I’d like. Should I get a transplant to lower my hairline?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly. When my hair is dry it still looks like I have a bit of recession but the MAIN thing i dislike is that my forehead is genetically big. Ever since I was baby- Norwood 2 high hairline. Now that I’m older even the slightest maturing has made my forehead quite larger than I’d like. Should I get a transplant to lower my hairline?

Well as i said, it does not look that bad to me and i wouldn't but if it really bothers you, it's kind of the only solution. But i would wait some more also, your way to young, you really want to see if it progresses or not. Wait a couple of more years, just my opinion...