20 Year Old For Thinking Of Transplant

Maverick91

My Regimen
Reaction score
same question here!
Dermovate to stop immediate itching. Its a corticosteroid provided by my clinic. I wouldn't use it all the time. Just extreme case of inflammation.

Otherwise I wash my head with regenepure and nizoral to keep inflammation away. Don't let hair be greasy.

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermovate to stop immediate itching. Its a corticosteroid provided by my clinic. I wouldn't use it all the time. Just extreme case of inflammation.

Otherwise I wash my head with regenepure and nizoral to keep inflammation away. Don't let hair be greasy.

thanks. is regenepure a shampoo? how many times a week to you use that?

Maverick91

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks. is regenepure a shampoo? how many times a week to you use that?
3-4 times. I find having healthy diet and high protein and cardio works wonders on hair. Protein intake at around 200g for me helped alot. Quality of my hair dropped significantly when I stopped working out and stopped eating high protein

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
3-4 times. I find having healthy diet and high protein and cardio works wonders on hair. Protein intake at around 200g for me helped alot. Quality of my hair dropped significantly when I stopped working out and stopped eating high protein
Any links for recipes etc? Trying to cut down on sugar and dairy.

MikeConner

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using regenepure for 6+ months now but without much result. I used the shampoo on its own for months and it was nearly impossible to get the stuff to lather. I ended up having to use huge amounts, and had to buy more and the sh*t is really expensive. So far I've seen no benefit.

I did start using head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo directly before using the regenepure, and for some reason doing that causes the regenepure to lather very easily with only a small amount, so basically I have to wash my hair two times in a row.

After I finish this bottle I doubt I'm going to be buying any more.