20 Year Old For Thinking Of Transplant

Sawaiz Rehman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have experienced hairfall since i was 15!
i have taken minoxidil with some what good effects but not so great so i left it after using it on and off for 3 4 years! I also used Finasteride for 6.months which give me some good results but i was not feeling good about my sexual part so i left it! i have been doing PRP for last 5 .months continously my father have great hairs but my mother's family is from what i have received this horrible desease my hair line and bald patches are same as of my uncle!
the photos is taken in a very bright conditions!

Attachments

• 20190101_125813.jpg
    20190101_125813.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 20190101_125810.jpg
    20190101_125810.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 345
  • 20190101_125844.jpg
    20190101_125844.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 399
  • 20190101_125816.jpg
    20190101_125816.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 354

Sawaiz Rehman

My Regimen
Reaction score
my scalp feel tingy and my hair roots hurt in different spots on different days!
i also have alot of dandruff!

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tough break man....it looks rather aggressive. I'd say get back on Finasteride but ride it out this time and see if the side effects subside. I know some forum members may suggest RU, but personally I found it of no extra benefit (I was already on Finasteride/Minoxidil), and many of the success stories of RU seem to be anecdotal...so I gave up on it after 9 months.
Before heading the transplant route, You're at a very young age to be considering a hair transplant (hence not an ideal candidate), so it would be best to at least stabilize the hair loss. Perhaps take on the natural routes as well (a diet high in protein, antioxidants, omega 3, complex carbohydrates), and consider micro-needling to see if you can improve your scalp health at the very least?

Sawaiz Rehman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tough break man....it looks rather aggressive. I'd say get back on Finasteride but ride it out this time and see if the side effects subside. I know some forum members may suggest RU, but personally I found it of no extra benefit (I was already on Finasteride/Minoxidil), and many of the success stories of RU seem to be anecdotal...so I gave up on it after 9 months.
Before heading the transplant route, You're at a very young age to be considering a hair transplant (hence not an ideal candidate), so it would be best to at least stabilize the hair loss. Perhaps take on the natural routes as well (a diet high in protein, antioxidants, omega 3, complex carbohydrates), and consider micro-needling to see if you can improve your scalp health at the very least?
thank u so much for your great opinion! so what u r saying is i should at least take Finasteride and Minoxidil for 3 months to look how my scalp respond before going the transplant root! should i start use toppik (hair fibre) in mean time?

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thank u so much for your great opinion! so what u r saying is i should at least take Finasteride and Minoxidil for 3 months to look how my scalp respond before going the transplant root! should i start use toppik (hair fibre) in mean time?

need to give both of these more than 3 months for results..

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^I agree. 3 months is probably barely enough for the cumulative effect of any DHT suppressant to start taking place, and 6-12 months for any noticeable results. It is also a long term commitment; if you're planning on terminating Finasteride, expect to lose ground again.

Sawaiz Rehman

My Regimen
Reaction score
^I agree. 3 months is probably barely enough for the cumulative effect of any DHT suppressant to start taking place, and 6-12 months for any noticeable results. It is also a long term commitment; if you're planning on terminating Finasteride, expect to lose ground again.
will 3 months make my scalp stable?
or should i go for 6 months on finasteride and minoxidil before going under the knife for Hair transplant?
finasteride is not good for The D***!

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months will not achieve much, and if you give up you're going back to square one.
The side effects of Finasteride are well documented. Everyone's experience will vary, but you are the only one who can decide if you can handle it.In short, if you're not prepared to commit to Finasteride, no point beginning. You are a relatively poor transplant candidate due to your age as it is, so without having stablilised the hair loss (AND keep it up) there is really not much point seeking a hair transplant.

Maverick91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sawaiz, you should try taking 0.5mg (half) propecia one day and next day none. Do this for 2-4 weeks. If you feel OK, increase to 2 days on (0.5mg take two days in a row) and 1 day off (don't have any). Do this for another 2-4 weeks.

Then go on 0.5mg everyday and so on.. Build your tolerance onto the drug... I have been using it for 2 years and sure I have lost some of my desire and strength but I don't need a strong desire everyday and happy to use finasteride until maybe 35.

Eat high protein diet, it will thicken your hair and perform exercise. Get head massage and then if you feel hair loss has calmed down. Then go for a hair transplant.

Maverick91

My Regimen
Reaction score
my scalp feel tingy and my hair roots hurt in different spots on different days!
i also have alot of dandruff!
This is due to inflammation, I have the same thing on my temples occasionally, that's when the hair falls out.

Just found out you can prevent or eliminate the inflammation with clobesol lotion. Google dermovate and use that when you feel tingles

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the drug gave you legitimate side effects don't take it. You can use concealers since you are a diffuse thinner at the moment. Concealers will buy you time so you can save money and get a transplant. Last resort is hairsystem. No one deseves to have your hair at 20.

Sawaiz Rehman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sawaiz, you should try taking 0.5mg (half) propecia one day and next day none. Do this for 2-4 weeks. If you feel OK, increase to 2 days on (0.5mg take two days in a row) and 1 day off (don't have any). Do this for another 2-4 weeks.

Then go on 0.5mg everyday and so on.. Build your tolerance onto the drug... I have been using it for 2 years and sure I have lost some of my desire and strength but I don't need a strong desire everyday and happy to use finasteride until maybe 35.

Eat high protein diet, it will thicken your hair and perform exercise. Get head massage and then if you feel hair loss has calmed down. Then go for a hair transplant.
thank u for ur suggestion maverick
your suggestion touched my heart and i will surely now begin the regime u told me!
Thank u so much brother
I already play bedminton and do gym regularly and have a fairly high protein diet!

Sawaiz Rehman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is due to inflammation, I have the same thing on my temples occasionally, that's when the hair falls out.

Just found out you can prevent or eliminate the inflammation with clobesol lotion. Google dermovate and use that when you feel tingles
I'll check it!
Yes it is because of inflammation!
hope it cures my Hair fall

Sawaiz Rehman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the drug gave you legitimate side effects don't take it. You can use concealers since you are a diffuse thinner at the moment. Concealers will buy you time so you can save money and get a transplant. Last resort is hairsystem. No one deseves to have your hair at 20.
okay bro will surely take into Consideration your suggestion which i find attractive!
Its God will to give me this kind of hair but I'll fight it out to get back to looking normal

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

which creme do you use? many thin gs showed up when googled