20 months on Proscar et al.

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 17 months on Proscar et al.

cool. thanks monty. are you in the uk? is it readily available here?

any other suggestions?

edit: just answered my own question, clearly you are in the uk ;p

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score

well, i read about jason's shampoo & conditioner, and then bought some online - reasonably priced, and great ingredients, all the reviews sound great too

do you ever use the scalp elixir monty?

antonio666

Reaction score

before i comment i would like to know youe age if you are under 21 then i would be worried ,if you are over 21 then you have good hair and no sign of balding perfect mature hairline

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score

antonio666 said:
before i comment i would like to know youe age if you are under 21 then i would be worried ,if you are over 21 then you have good hair and no sign of balding perfect mature hairline

i'm a month away from being 26...

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score

bump - just over 18 months now...

weird lighting in latest pics, might try and recreate previous ones a lil better tomorrow

CIMG0015.jpg

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Excellent results my man.

I'm jealous.

My hair was similar to yours at baseline (Probably more minaturisation, but more hair at temples).

I started finasteride Dec 08
spironolactone March 09
minoxidil Feb 10

No shedding (shedding reduced) but hair has continued to worsen. Guess nothing works for me. :(

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score

well, if u look at the pics you can see i had a bit of regrowth, and it's been maintenance ever since

at around the 8 month mark i noticed i could swoop my hair from the right to the left again (which i had to stop doing prior to propecia as my right side was thinning faster than my left)

but that stopped being a reality at around the 11 month mark

i seem to go through mini-sheds every two months, where i shed maybe 50 hairs more every day than usual, but these never last very long

i always think it's getting worse, but then it'll look better all of a sudden so...

i think overall i'm doing better than before i started - whenever i recede slightly (diffusely behind the hairline) it seems to fill in again

MARTINSTERN

Established Member
Reaction score

oh thnx,

tbh if u kept your hair you'll be good,

you have great hair now :)