20 and thinning alot , diffuse thinning or male pattern baldness ?

Andy_darkangel90

Reaction score
hi everyone my name is andy im new here and i hope u can help me , first of all i started losing hair at 18 or 17 maybe i went to a drem and he said that i have genetic hair loss and he put me on finasteride 5 mg and minoxidil 5% and this is the second month of using them , guys im really sad about losing my hair please tell me it will grow back :((
and tell me what do u think is it DPA or DUPA or male pattern baldness ? IMG_1547.jpgIMG_1544.jpgIMG_1546.jpgIMG_1548.jpgIMG_1549.jpg
sorry for my bad English

theonelink

Reaction score
hi everyone my name is andy im new here and i hope u can help me , first of all i started losing hair at 18 or 17 maybe i went to a drem and he said that i have genetic hair loss and he put me on finasteride 5 mg and minoxidil 5% and this is the second month of using them , guys im really sad about losing my hair please tell me it will grow back :((
and tell me what do u think is it DPA or DUPA or male pattern baldness ?View attachment 26899View attachment 26897View attachment 26898View attachment 26900View attachment 26901
sorry for my bad English

you have no hairloss... i've seen these pics before

Reaction score
Your hairline looks great man. If anything and I could be wrong because of the way the pictures were taken but It does look like diffused thinning to me. Whats your history? Like your grandfather on your mother and father side. Also is your father bald?

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
Perfect hairline but really bad diffuse thinning. Honestly there isn't much you can do besides trying the big three like most other people on this site.

If I could give you one piece of advice stay on finasteride, without finasteride I would have probably been NW5+ by now or damn close. I'll eventually hit NW7 probably but finasteride will probably make it so that I won't have such a problem until I'm in my mid-30's at least and I might have a suitable mate by then.

Andy_darkangel90

Reaction score
Thanks for replay everyone , i"ll let it grow a bit and take pics again

- - - Updated - - -

My father is 48 yrs old and have good thick hair at the back but in the front its very thin his father died at 60 with very thick hair and my mothers father went full bald at 70 maybe but in his teens he was so thick my uncle had thick hair