2 Years On finasteride With Pictures Inside

candlelight

Reaction score
So i started out around 2014 with minoxidil 5% foam only once daily untill this day.

I have been on and off with finasteride,but have been taking it for 11 months none stop withouth a break or anything.

While in the past i didn't take it that seriously and took it every other day while now every morning.

+ nizoral 2 times a week for 3 months now.

Diet :

Fish - meat - eggs - advocado - H2O - thnx to pokemon Go lot's of exercise.

I just wanted to update i have had sheddings and it has looked better.

But not enough long term users are posting & hope this helps a few people out.

Not saying this is a succes BUT i must say i still have enough hair to get away with :))

If you have questions you can alway's ask! I forgot a lot of info probably... But i'm typing on the phone & i will update this post tomorow when i get back frol work :)

1 Year Ago
image.jpeg
----------------------------------
Now

image.png image.png image.png

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you are on fina and rogaine foam right now ? great result . you didnt get sides from fina ?
Did you got hypertrichosis from minoxidil ? ive been on propecia for 16 month but it didnt stop my hairline recesssion so i had to add minoxidil . Do you attribute your sucess at the hairline to minoxidil or propecia ?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What makes you think you even have male pattern baldness?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
it was the earliest stage of hairline recession , i jumped on fina at almost the same time , but it failed for me

candlelight

Reaction score
so you are on fina and rogaine foam right now ? great result . you didnt get sides from fina ?
Did you got hypertrichosis from minoxidil ? ive been on propecia for 16 month but it didnt stop my hairline recesssion so i had to add minoxidil . Do you attribute your sucess at the hairline to minoxidil or propecia ?

Finasteride made things wurse but in the end it did help the sides of my hairline.

It took 2 years to get those fuckers grwoing :) i was norwood 2 by the time i started finasteride. So finasteride did help a lot!
But the best results started out in combination with nizoral i suppose.

The only side i got is less semen but everything works fine ;-) i use finasteride 5mg sandoz as for minoxidil,
it is made by the pharmacist since they don't sell rogaine in belgium.

What makes you think you even have male pattern baldness?

Did you check the before and after? Lol the frontal is a huge diffrence ;-)

Note that english isn't my native language.. So sorry for the mistakes in spelling.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
moi ça me fais trop chier , j'ai commencé propécia il y a pile 2 ans , j'étais Norwood 1,5 avec des vellu hair , je pensais que j'allais redevenir Norwood 1 , mais ca a fail , je suis presque Norwood 2,5 . J'ai attendu 16 mois a 1 mg par jour ( je voulais pas ajouter minoxidil ) , et depuis 7 mois j'ai rajouté minoxidil liquide 2 fois par jour et là c'est encore pire.
Je me suis tapé une hypertrichose et ma hairline est encore pire , les cheveux qui ont shed ont pas encore repoussé . là ca fais 3 mois que je suis sous 5 mg propécia en espérant un miracle

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair literally looks the same, this is because I don't even think you were balding to begin with man.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish my "balding" was just a simple case of BDD. Stop taking finasteride man and go live your damn life. f***.

candlelight

Reaction score
fwri0.jpg

Let me guess, he did not even see a dermatologist? :D

I have several times,

She introduced me with minoxidil & finasteride.

Heck! I'm a pharmacist myself.
Because of male pattern baldness i had chosen to study this. So i have direct contact to all the fuzz about male pattern baldness haha ;-)

Your hair literally looks the same, this is because I don't even think you were balding to begin with man.

I will upload a before picture this afternoon. So you guy's can see.

Not sure you need glasses but you clearly see the hairline improved lol.

I agree, you were at very early thinning at the hairline. Good results so far. happy for you.
So are you taking 5mg finasteride daily?

Thank you i'm cutting them myself into 4 pieces. Meaning i take 1.25mg