2 Years on 3 Big

Lincoln

Reaction score
First of all;

It is the picture the day I started taking minoxidil (12.02.2013) and today (21.03.2015).

Notice: I started using 1/4 Proscar 2 months later than I started Minoxidil.
Notice 2: After the first year, Iused minoxidil once day. For some period, I used them really irregular.

Photo0009.jpg
Photo0011.jpg

Now Today

20150321_090035.jpg
20150321_090038.jpg

And I wanna put a photo from 10.2014 year.

20141028_120633.jpg

What do you think?

start22

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound rude but i don't really see much difference in crown area. :(
Your frontal area is a little better i think, might be just length of hair though.

Good thing is that it didn't get worse. :bravo:

Aceofspades

Reaction score
Yeah not sure if your a good responder to your current regimen, dont get me wrong you have great growth in certain area's but you should try going to somthing a little heavier on the medication side or increase your minoxidil. % if you can and maybe the dosage I use 2ml in the am and 2ml at night also this is debateable but I use a scalp massager after I apply minoxidil. It seems to really help the blood flow and get better absorption also I always apply minoxidil. when my scalp is wet so either after a shower or I will actually wet it and the towel dry my hair then apply minoxidil. Good luck man

cyclonus

Reaction score
The hair loss looks quite aggressive and advanced (the before pics indicates he was reaching NW5+ territory quickly), so a full stop of the loss for two years and some minor improvemens is imho a pretty good result.

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
I can def see an improvement. Also like that you call it 3 Big :)

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
mid scalp and frontal regrowth is impressive. Are you thinking about getting a hairtransplant in addition to your regrowth?

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Good frontal regrowth - good results ! Weird that your crown hasn't done so well as that's normally the first thing to improve . Tip that minoxidil on like ketchup and use some azelaic acid cream