2 year old with Alopecia

BabyBoo

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this site. My son is 2 almost 3. He started going bald in August with a patch on the top of his head. By December he was completely bald. It went from a few patches in November to falling out by the clumps to completely gone by December. Now 2 months later he is loosing his eyebrows and eyelashes. What type of treatment if any would you recommend for someone so little. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there any chance of him getting his hair back. We were told because he is so little at onset and because it was so aggressive there is less of a chance that he will grow it back. Thanks again for any thoughts.
Baby Boo's Mama :)

Myriam

Reaction score
Hi my son is 5 years old he started with a small patch back in August now he is bald and this week I noticed that he is loosing his eyebrowse it is devastating we tried rogane and cortisone atopic but nothing worked I decided to let nature takes its course but I can't help not to cry when I look at his pictures he had dark curly thick hair and beautiful long eyelashes. I wonder if if vaccines had any thing to do with alopecia also he has eczema. They told us it comes from stress or actually it may be genetic and stress can triggers it. I gave a birth to my youngest back in January and this is the only thing I can think may have caused any stress along with some dental work so I'm wondering if anyone out here has the same case and if the hair grew back if it s alopecia univer

shac o.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi my son is 5 years old he started with a small patch back in August now he is bald and this week I noticed that he is loosing his eyebrowse it is devastating we tried rogane and cortisone atopic but nothing worked I decided to let nature takes its course but I can't help not to cry when I look at his pictures he had dark curly thick hair and beautiful long eyelashes. I wonder if if vaccines had any thing to do with alopecia also he has eczema. They told us it comes from stress or actually it may be genetic and stress can triggers it. I gave a birth to my youngest back in January and this is the only thing I can think may have caused any stress along with some dental work so I'm wondering if anyone out here has the same case and if the hair grew back if it s alopecia univer

shac o.

My Regimen
Reaction score
My son is 20 months old and just started expeirincing baldness. Its started with a dime size patch and now its the size of and oatmeal pie in his crown. I also suspect it having something to do with vaccines. He got a tecnice shot at 18 months and he developed a hard pebble size rock in his arm. Told by ped. That is was some form if absess. And he has ecezema as well. But since his hair has been falling out. I went to a dermetologist who thought it was a fungus. I got steroid grease and shampoo. Now he wants to treat the aleopcia with nitrogen spray once a week. Has anyone heard of this course of treatment??