2 weeks

Hoppi

Reaction score
Well, I've decided. I'm going to do 2 weeks of no gluten, collagen supps, Densiti, HMR lignans and all that stuff, and if it doesnt work I'm on fluridil and possibly spironolactone and stuff. Its been interesting and at times promising using all these different approaches but to be honest I'm just tired of seeing hair fall and taking risks. People do report success with all kinds of crazy things, but in addition I'm going back to Uni in September and I just dont want this on my mind forever. I wanna look awesome, feel awesome, and have fun! hehe :)

Hoppi :)

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
So roughly how long do people leave it in when they use it as a topical, or do you just leave it in for 5 mins and wash it out?

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
Ahh, See i leave my RU in overnight. I guess i could leave it in for an hour or so in the evenings if i use my Nanominox, but im not sure how much difference that would make? I mainly use rogaine foam atm for my minoxidil and you aparantly have to leave that in for 2-4 hours, and after work i only have about 5-6 hours of my day left.

hethen

Reaction score
joshua - I've been thinking about getting the Mega-tek for the hell of it...but I'm mainly curious to see if it would cause any regrowth. My goal is to move from NW2.5 down to NW1. I highly doubt this will help me, but:

1) Did you experience any regrowth? Or simply thickening of hairs where you already have it?

2) Experience any sides from it yet? And how long have you been using it?

And hell, since I'm already making a post,

karlg - How's the RU been holding up for you? How long have you been using it, and is it Kouting or FE? Any sides?

Boondock

Reaction score
Anyone interested in the alternative treatment style should follow Hoppi's story. Hoppi is open-minded, but not dogmatic. He's gradually finding out - as so many of us have before - that the alternative treatment regimens don't really do a lot, ever.

airic101

Reaction score
Hey Joshua, what type of Copper Peptides are you useing? Tricomin or Folligen? i'm fairly new but wanting to try stuff that most people are using. currently just useing finasteride and the nioxin spay because of the niacin in it. seems a little thicker on my scalp after 5 months of use. think the hairs are just getting thicker and darker. but noticing some thin blonde hairs all over that i'm really hoping will turn dark.

Thanks for your help!

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
joshua said:
1) I am experiencing a LOT of regrowth, but I don't know how much of this I can attribute to the Mega-Tek.

2) I get serious cravings for carrots and sugar cubes.

1. Is this a type of DHT blocker or is it just for Regrowth?

2. Do you notice any new thinnings on your newly grown hair?

3. Do you put this stuff all over your head? How much do you use?

4. Will this product cause any shedding?

5. This product is used for Horses? So I guess you have the cravings for Carrots as a side effect? :shock:

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
Also, I want to try it out, because to regrow hair, Would getting this stuff be good idea? I need a solution :)

Thanks!

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
Also, I want to try it out, because to regrow hair, Would getting this stuff be good idea? I need a solution :)

Thanks!

Hoppi

Reaction score
Right I believe, i BELIEVE I am starting to see some changes.

I'll keep going with my current regimen (the one I have on here and some other things too :) ), and let people know if things become more solid!

Hoppi

Reaction score
Ugh my scalp is all over the place at the moment.. I just can't work it out ._.

I feel like it's different but.. I think I just have to cling on for dear life and be patient and persevere! hehe :)