2 Weeks so far on finasteride

mr_misterr

Reaction score
Its been exactly 2 weeks since i started taking Finpecia from Inhouse Pharmacy.
No side effects so far and hair condition has been pretty much the same.
I know its early days but can I expect other sides apart from shedding to come?

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I was more tired myself 1st few weeks on props and a slight pain/twitch in my happy sack every now and then, although that could have easily been work side effects ie stress;)

But seem to be going well im coming up too the big ole 3 months use ! and happy to report I think I have some slight new growth on the front 2 spots left n right and quality of hair looks thicker and better..... regret not starting the big ole 3 combo when I was 20 but am already planning on nizoral shampoo on my future kids !

medmax84

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't read about side effects. Go away and come back here in a month or two. Seriously. I didn't experience a few of my sides until I READ about them. Could it have been a coincidence... possibly. But I'm thinking some of my "issues" were caused by fear.

madhatter

Established Member
Reaction score
I found that reading about sides made me paranoid. At first I was worrying about every little thing. Then after my minor sides disappeared I've become paranoid that my finpecia from United Pharmacies is fake. I had forehead acne and 2 occurrences of the ball ache both of which are now gone. Other than an increased appetite I don't have any other lingering sides.