2 things that greatly helped hair loss trauma

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
list saved for further evaluation. :shock: i do know the marked ones.

personally, i don't have any p**rn on my hd, i just watch on online sites.

Just FYI, these ladies require being seen in 720p or 1080p definition videos :D

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I could find excuses to be unhappy. I am under average for height, bad skin which led to accutane that effected hair, and I am really small in terms of penis size. All my most embarrassing experiences have been there so, my performance isn't great either. I have no gf but, you know what? Being sad is a waste of time. I was sad and depressed about my life and then I lost family. I realized hpw stupid I was and how good I had it.

I created a log online about cold approach and online dating. You guys would be shocked at what can happen with a little faith. Just trying it out. Already 3 numbers and dates set from okc. I got one from cold approach. Success or failure? If I count every non response or message that goes nowhere, I could get upset. Instead, I focus on the ones who want to hangout. I met a new girl again and we hit it off.

What if for 5min you guys could stop crying for a minute about hair and you could just approach a girl telling her you thought she was beautiful and you wanted to meet her? I think many of you would be too busy with a gf or dates to be bitching on here.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This man has good taste.

And yea i bate to the same pics on my fap folder. I have a few hundred in there

Im very picky :D. Gotta choose carefully who u nut to ya dig?

Ill bate to a lot of stuf but wat i nut to has to be the best of the best

slipy

Reaction score
Just FYI, these ladies require being seen in 720p or 1080p definition videos :D

i feel im not worthy to view butt-nekid women in that quality. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Masterbating while viewing p**rn = DHT overload. You will only accelerate male pattern baldness ( do your research). I believe watching p**rn and masterbating really has more negative effects than many people think. Thats why I quit that sick habit completely ( not for religious reasons), i feel better than ever now.

i remember when i joined the site i made a thread asking about the correlation between ejaculation and male pattern baldness.

s.a.f. called me a n00b and refused to elaborate any further.

im not 100% sure about this whole thing, so far what i've read gives me an inconclusive impression. i think we can safely say it's not the determinant factor, but whether it influences the process to a degree, to me that's still unanswered.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
That used to be the case, but now there are loads of hot hot hot women in p**rn.
Malena Morgan
Tori Black
Stoya
Caprice
Karlie Montana
Bree Daniels
Kayden Kross
Elle Axendandra

How many TBs or p**rn do you guys have?

Gianna Michaels
Whitney Stevens
Avy Scott

Love big boobs

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
i remember when i joined the site i made a thread asking about the correlation between ejaculation and male pattern baldness.

s.a.f. called me a n00b and refused to elaborate any further.

im not 100% sure about this whole thing, so far what i've read gives me an inconclusive impression. i think we can safely say it's not the determinant factor, but whether it influences the process to a degree, to me that's still unanswered.[/QUOTE]

Many people reject that theory instantly without providing legitimate counter arguments. I am also not sure whether that there is a correlation but studies say that it has something to do with prolactine levels and that your DHT will lower it self the longer you abstain from sex and masturbation. Anyway, we have to rely and trust some posters who claim that they had significant regrowth when asbtaining for months or put the theory to test for ourselves but i doubt that people have the tenacity for it.

slipy

Reaction score
Weird how big boobs dont do it for me haha ah well

that's your inner gay talking right there.

jk

- - - Updated - - -

Many people reject that theory instantly without providing legitimate counter arguments. I am also not sure whether that there is a correlation but studies say that it has something to do with prolactine levels and that your DHT will lower it self the longer you abstain from sex and masturbation. Anyway, we have to rely and trust some posters who claim that they had significant regrowth when asbtaining for months or put the theory to test for ourselves but i doubt that people have the tenacity for it.

i've seen people use the pseudo-argument ''abstinence increases testosterone therefore you'd only be accelarating your hair loss'' while trying to dismiss this problem.
ffs, finasteride also increases t but lowers dht.

also i kind of tried to put it to test couple of years ago, i made several failed attempts but then as my desperation grew i managed to go almost 2 months without it (7 weeks) but i got discouraged by the persistant itching which i assumed was supposed to cease but it didn't.

slipy

Reaction score
is it gay to grind your wood to shemale videos?

even if some of them are really pretty?

big dikk shemale pr0n lovers, lemme know where ya at!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
there is nothing much you can do with these Exodus...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu7guwEGA91qkh6s2o1_1280.jpg

Damn, she is pretty!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

i've seen people use the pseudo-argument ''abstinence increases testosterone therefore you'd only be accelarating your hair loss'' while trying to dismiss this problem.
ffs, finasteride also increases t but lowers dht.

AFAIK testosterone only increases for about a week during abstinence. After that it begins to drop.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Captain forehead is right

I love those things, a mouthful hahahah

b or c cup is best. Some but not too much basically

Those are a cups

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
My preferences include huge natural tits (Kristina Milan, Milena Velba and Anna Beck to name a few).

But I'm also into interracial p**rn. Anything with Jack Napier or Blackzilla aka Shane Diesel.... something about huge black dongs penetrating pretty little white girls in the *** that just does it for me. I like to project myself into those niqquas.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HOLY ****

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ISNT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT

YES such a guilty pleasure of mine :(.

White girls are my ****ing fav . . Then seein their pretty little selves getting absolutely degraded . . . . Goddamn

Dominatrix p**rn is cool as well tho, dat domination yummm.

Dam lemme worship u gurl

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Another pointless thread what should be moved.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
now thats a thread! :]