2 NEW Armani clinics London & Shanghai

vayder

Reaction score
Dr. Armani does not measure your donor area but only does it visually. How can you get an accurate test. Why do doctors keep this information away from the patient.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
armani is probably the best hair transplant Doctor in the buisness,he is also probably the most expensive

I don't think Armani is the most expensive, I think he personally does for around 10/graft which I believe is close to what Cole, Feller, and others charge. If you have the surgery done by his surgeons then he is probably one of the cheapest.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
foozwooz said:
Optimist said:
I appreciate the skepticism of both of you, but nothing you are saying is based on facts or evidence, it is all simply speculation. I posted that link to a picture of a guy with advanced hairloss who got a low hairline, and yet you still say that young guys who have aggresive transplants end up bald. Of course you would be right if a standard hair transplant surgeon were harvesting 3000 grafts for a small area on a young person because most say that you can only get a total of 6,000 grafts. However, Armani says that the average is 15,000, so can't you see how under this approach harvesting 3000 grafts on a young guy isn't a problem if he still have 12,000 left?

I think that if you want to be reasonable, you should focus on questioning whether or not you can really harvest that many grafts and I think this is a valid question. For example, if you look at the advanced hairloss picture via the link I posted, and look carefully, you will see thinning (to the point of being see through) in the donor area. However, I think the overall after result is far more preferable than the pretransplant situation.

Criticism is great, but I think you should approach it in a more rational and evidentiary manner. It isn't helpful to just make statements without backing them up.

when did armani say 15,000 is the average!?????. I never heard him give an actual number like that. He does mention a lot is available but never a definitive answer. Wheres the evidence for this. I'm really wanting the actual answer based on evidence or a shared answer between leading doctors.

Thats what he told me when I had a consultation. He told me I had average density and could have 15,000 grafts extracted. I was shocked and asked him if he was saying that 15,000 grafts is the average and he said yes. I asked him how he can get so many more than other docs and he said that FUE allowed greater numbers to be extracted. I don't think this is not in keeping with other posters who had surgery with armani if you do some research on these forums. I posted a link in this forum to a picture of a norwood 7 who got 10,000 grafts. You would think a norwood 7 would have far below the average available grafts.

Who did your procedure?

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
foozwooz said:
4700 fue is absolutely true. It was done in Toronto and broke all records. I had 4000 in one day of fue. It takes about 12-15 hr of procedure. but again, fue is very expensive especially these lengthy procedures

Thanks for confirming this. A couple posters were skeptical. Do you know if these large procedures are done by one surgeon or a team of them?

vayder

Reaction score
Optimist said:
foozwooz said:
4700 fue is absolutely true. It was done in Toronto and broke all records. I had 4000 in one day of fue. It takes about 12-15 hr of procedure. but again, fue is very expensive especially these lengthy procedures

Thanks for confirming this. A couple posters were skeptical. Do you know if these large procedures are done by one surgeon or a team of them?

I don't know how many surgeons it took for the 4700 procedure. But my 4000 just took one surgeon and many technicians. But again I'm pretty sure 7000 is a guaranteed number but I've never seen evidence of 12,000 nevermind 15,000. But if Armani claims that than maybe its true.

Is there a simple test available or any other alternative???

RaginDemon

Reaction score
foozwooz, did armani himself perform the hair transplant for you?

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
foozwooz said:
RaginDemon said:

thats correct...

Can you give us the details of the surgery..such as if you are happy with it and how much it cost. If you don't want to thats fine, I just thought I'd ask.

vayder

Reaction score
Optimist said:
foozwooz said:
RaginDemon said:

thats correct...

Can you give us the details of the surgery..such as if you are happy with it and how much it cost. If you don't want to thats fine, I just thought I'd ask.

I could tell you I'm happy with the whole staff. It hasn't been 2 weeks since the procedure. But I'm prepared to wait for real growth. I know it takes several months if not a year for full potential. The cost is expensive for FUE. The FUE charge is similar to other top doctors. I forgot the range, but I think its between 10-17 per graft. I'm recovering very well and I'm happy with everything so far. If you have anymore questions, PM me.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
foozwooz, I am glad it all went so well for you, you will have gorgeous hair in a yr brotha

I can't afford Armani yet, but I am to get a hair transplant, I will have to get him to do it for me. :)