2 NEW Armani clinics London & Shanghai

ste08

Reaction score
I spoke to a consultant,he told me there will be 2 new armani clinics,one in shanghai and one in london uk,the london clinic will be open later this year.

very interesting.

s.a.f

Reaction score
It wont be Armani performing the surgery though.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

That dude is in Toronto, isn't he?

Sean68

Reaction score
hes moved to beverley hills now i think. still has a clinic in toronto.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Why wouldn't he perform surgeries there? He already performs surgeries in Dubai.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Duh!, :hairy:
Unless he has some kind of teleporter do you think he will be spending his time travelling across the globe to 4 seperate countries every day of the week. :roll:
Or will you just have to pay about $100,000 per session to cover the costs of his private jet and the fact that while he's in one of the clinics the others will all sitting empty.

Of course the plan is to get technichians trained up and have them work in the clinics performing ops 5days a week. He is just using his name to sell ops based on his good reputation. I suspect if all 4 clinics get a good amount of customers he will probably hang up his scalpel for good.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
hes moved to beverley hills now i think. still has a clinic in toronto.

damn...I would contact him if he is still local.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Duh!, :hairy:
Unless he has some kind of teleporter do you think he will be spending his time travelling across the globe to 4 seperate countries every day of the week. :roll:
Or will you just have to pay about $100,000 per session to cover the costs of his private jet and the fact that while he's in one of the clinics the others will all sitting empty.

Of course the plan is to get technichians trained up and have them work in the clinics performing ops 5days a week. He is just using his name to sell ops based on his good reputation. I suspect if all 4 clinics get a good amount of customers he will probably hang up his scalpel for good.

His transplants already run 14$ a graft, and since most of his customers are usually young who want an aggressive hairline with 3k grafts, he's already making $42k off the grafts.

Plus, if it's anything like the Dubai clinic, he /may/ go to the other offices once or twice a month. Mainly to get his "technichians" trained and probably later some supervision. Even with his current Toronto clinic, he already has doctors doing transplants at a discount.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
42k for a hair transplant? damn I know I cant afford that.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
42k for a hair transplant? damn I know I cant afford that.

I think his clinic charges 7$/graft for a 'trained' professional and there's also a discount for Armani if you're not picky with your date (i.e., take cancellation dates.)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
21k is still ALOT of money, Are Armani and his staff really that good?

I mean I have seen ppl went for a 10k hair transplant without awesome results

s.a.f

Reaction score
You have to do your research. Some of the worst clinics out there are also some of the most expensive. Armani has a good rep and he knows it thats why he charges so high, but there are a few other good surgeons out there who are much cheaper.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I visited his site and the sample before after pics are hell of amazing I must say.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
I visited his site and the sample before after pics are hell of amazing I must say.

I'm a firm believer that hair transplants are supposed to be deceptive. A hair transplant will never give a full head of hair, but it may appear to be full. I really have no problem with this, but i prefer consistent pictures (i.e., wet before and wet after pictures.)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I agree. I dont mind a hair transplant if it can give me the look. :punk:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Basicaly it gives you more hair. But dont expect it to give you movie star hair or teenager hair. :shakehead:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Basicaly it gives you more hair. But dont expect it to give you movie star hair or teenager hair. :shakehead:

thats pushing it too much lol

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hard work helps i guess

When I start pulling 6 figures, Armani and I gotta talk. :)

allmotorkl

Reaction score
I heard alot of Hasson and Wong(BC) and Rahal(ottawa) and Jones(from toronto)

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
I went to an Armani consultation and saw 5 of his employees in person who had transplants, and I must say, the results are staggering. l would like to be able to get a hair transplant soon, but I'm a perfectionist, so I think i'm gonna wait til I can afford Armani. I think he is unmatched in his hairline design (although H&W are close, but unfortunately use the archaic strip method). I think Rahal, Cole, Feller, Epstein and many other are also excellent doctors and can do good hairlines, but I think Armani's hairlines are perfect.