2 Months Propecia Results. Pics If I Can Figure Out How To Post Them. Very Promising!

Kglo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been reading these forums to get an idea of what I could expect from taking propecia. The stories helped me get an idea of what I could expect. So, I thought I would post mine.

Régimen:
1 mg propecia daily
Nizoral every 3 days
Nioxin #2 every day that I don’t use Nizoral
Biotin 5000 mcg daily

Started losing hair about 12 years ago when I was 25. I’m 37 now. I had a really thick head of hair, so it wasn’t really that noticeable until about a year ago. I really started thinning at the crown pretty good at that point. Decided now would be a good time as any to start propecia to see what it could do for me.

I have had zero side effects. Plus, I feel like I can see my bald spot filling in with new growth.

In the pic where I’m wearing a jacket, is the first day I started my regimen. The second pic is 2 months later. You can see that spiral forming where my cowlick is, and in the first pic you can see it’s pretty sparse with just weak hairs.

You can judge for yourself if you thinks it’s working.

Attachments

• 97F2AB0B-F9FF-4EE3-9287-7DAE2CCFA4CC.jpeg
    97F2AB0B-F9FF-4EE3-9287-7DAE2CCFA4CC.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 4B6674EC-7B3A-4F95-921C-519B4E170801.jpeg
    4B6674EC-7B3A-4F95-921C-519B4E170801.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 342

Wiseboi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any shedding when you first started ?
Do you excerise regularly? Or you are a couch potato?

abcdefg

Reaction score
The biggest thing with male pattern baldness IMO is to not obsess over day to day or month to month changes. Its a life long commitment. If you started anything you might be taking it 20 or 30 years from now because stopping basically means it wasnt worth starting. So just forget about it and maybe check every year or two.

Kglo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure I had a significant enough shed to determine when it started or stopped. But, I would say that it hasn’t really affected the way my hair looks at this point.