2 Months Progression With Minoxidil

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
@qwertyuiop123 how are you applying the foam? Are you squirting it on your head right from the bottle? Do you squirt on your fingers first? Are you filling the cap and scooping it out? Thanks!

I am filling the cap (half full) and then use my fingers to apply it. This is just to make sure I use the right amount. I am fine with doing it this way.

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your results is crazy, way better than mine and ive been on minoxidil and finasteride for about 5 months now. My hair loss is very similar to yours,hopefully I can regain some of my hairline back.

I should have been on this 10 years years ago, but reading ppl story made me chicken out. Im not getting any sides at all from minoxidil or finasteride.
Good luck to you, and thanks.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you push foam through such lengthy hair, man?

And as i see finasteride didnt do much for you, when you were on it without minoxidil, right? Or it atleast halted the hair loss?

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you push foam through such lengthy hair, man?

And as i see finasteride didnt do much for you, when you were on it without minoxidil, right? Or it atleast halted the hair loss?
I just «rub» it in. Works good, but would probably be easier with shorter hair.

I guess it stopped my hair loss (not that I reckon alot of hair falling off, but obviously), and i got some tiny regrowth in my temples, only a few, tho. And minoxodil just made them grow further, and alot more. So its a combination of both i guess.

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progresjon.png

3 years vs today. Not the best picture, but progress :)
1 year, two months @Finasteride, 8 months @minoxidil twice a day.
Fungoral shampoo 2x a week.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride didnt work for him. He’s still shedding a couple of hairs.

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
mate, can you share what was ur exp with finasteride? did it halt the loss / prompted regrowth / didnt do sh*t? at what point did u decide to add minoxidil?
Exp with finasteride: I think I got small hairs in the temples. Really small hair. Could be imagination, but I think it was real.
I added minoxidil because I would not give up my hair without trying the big three.. And minoxidil in combination with finasteride was the thing I guess! My brother had tried minoxidil with no effect, so I guess thats why i was lazy starting with it.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean?
He considers shedding as hair loss, which is not true. Be careful when people talk about hair loss. Some imagine things, others blow things out of proportion or have their own definitions of certain terms. All aid in the skewing of the real truth which you are looking for in this place. Though you dont need it. :p

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just want to upload some more photos. If you read this hole thread, you can see i got fast results. I am really glad the results has held, and maybe improved a bit. My hair is so much better than some years back. Still going with Finasteride 1,25 mg (skipping sunday now, actually), and minoxidil foam 2 times a day, morning and evening. I also use fungoral 2x a week, shampoo.

Prog1.png
Proggie.png

New progression wet.png
Progression2.png

regrowingHairs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great result, your hair looks 10 years younger and you're 4 years older!

do you just put the foam on the hairline, or all over the scalp? Are you using half a cap?

qwertyuiop123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great result, your hair looks 10 years younger and you're 4 years older!

do you just put the foam on the hairline, or all over the scalp? Are you using half a cap?
Thank you. Only on hair line, and temples. I used to fill half a cup for the first year. Now i am just applying directly to the scalp, but i use aproximately half a cup for each apply, yes.