2 Months On My Hair Regimen. finasteride. Min. Dermapen.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 days ago I decided to start taking finasteride. It seems all right, no side effects. But at night when I sleep something unusual happens. I am visited by all sorts of thoughts. At night the brain does not turn off, it thinks, thinks, works by itself, and I wake up ...

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you needle daily?

And how long after needling do you apply the min? How many % is it?
I needle every day or about 5 mornings a week with .5mm for absorption. 1.5 mm every 2 weeks. I apply minoxidil right after I use the .5mm. I wait 24 hours after I use the 1.5mm

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do u use a genuine dermapen or an ebay copy ? which one ?

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do u use a genuine dermapen or an ebay copy ? which one ?
You dont need a 1000 plus dollar dermapen... they are absolutely no better then the ebay ones at all. Just get one between 40 and 80. 36 or 42 needles

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
You dont need a 1000 plus dollar dermapen... they are absolutely no better then the ebay ones at all. Just get one between 40 and 80. 36 or 42 needles
Care to share a link to the .5mm one that you bought?

If I could use finasteride without sides I’d be all over this tomorrow. Unfortunately I do get sides and I’m hoping to get the same results as you but with Seti and PGE2.

I’m going to add 5x week dermpen to the regime.

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Care to share a link to the .5mm one that you bought?

If I could use finasteride without sides I’d be all over this tomorrow. Unfortunately I do get sides and I’m hoping to get the same results as you but with Seti and PGE2.

I’m going to add 5x week dermpen to the regime.
I honestly dont think finasteride is 100 percent necessary. I do think it speeds up the process though. You should definitely buy multiple needle cartridges. 36 pins or higher.
https://m.ebay.com/itm/MYM-Electric...947776?hash=item41df57ce00:g:I1sAAOSwaVNazXOo

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long do cartridges last?

Also, I have a random question... how do you do the back of your crown and know you get the entire area since you can’t see it properly?
.5mm you can use multiple times. I'd say 15 to 25 then toss it. 1.5mm I'd say 10 times then toss it. And you just have to feel and practice lol. You get use to it.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
.5mm you can use multiple times. I'd say 15 to 25 then toss it. 1.5mm I'd say 10 times then toss it. And you just have to feel and practice lol. You get use to it.
I’m going to do it.

I have medium length hair. Hopefully this doesn’t effect those hairs and can reach scalp (actually there’s lots of that)

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to do it.

I have medium length hair. Hopefully this doesn’t effect those hairs and can reach scalp (actually there’s lots of that)
Good luck man. Hope all works out. Percistance.