2 months on Big 3- *PICTURES*

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent results! To Tonny, I find the best way to apply minoxidil is to just squirt 1 ml directly to the edge of the thinning area and then angle your head so that it drips in the direction you want it to cover. If you squeeze it slower and in smaller amounts it just gets caught in your hair.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Excellent results! To Tonny, I find the best way to apply minoxidil is to just squirt 1 ml directly to the edge of the thinning area and then angle your head so that it drips in the direction you want it to cover. If you squeeze it slower and in smaller amounts it just gets caught in your hair.
hey man how is your hair? and how is japan treating you?

PS - so sorry thedude1981 i am just posting gibberish on your thread -_-

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is fine now, vertex started to get a but thinner a couple of months back but it seems like it's back to normal again now. Been seeing a significant amount of hairs in my drain when washing my hair or in my carpet/room (maybe 30-50 a day for a few months) but my hair isn't getting any thinner so I'm not going to worry about it. At the moment I'm pretty happy with my hair, aside from having slightly deeper temples than I'd like. Japan is pretty good, you take the good with the bad, but there's more good than bad so I'm not complaining.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nice to know that you are holding steady. What norwood are you man? judging by your pics i d say 1.5. anyway i hope your temples regrow by 1 year mark :).

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I'm not 1.5, I'm minimum NW2, don't think I was ever a NW1, always had a big forehead too! But the way my hair grows and the length it is covers up my temporal recession. If I leave it down it totally covers my temples and if I tie it back it does too. When wet you can see the recession though. Here's where I'm at now.

It's been almost 10 months now since I started finasteride and minoxidil. This is probably about as good as it's going to get, the temples aren't going to fill in, but I don't mind. If it stays like this for another 10 years I will be VERY happy. Sheds will happen and they're scary, but trying not to worry too much. IMG_0497.jpgIMG_0500.jpgIMG_0509.jpg

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
+1
nice to know that you are holding steady. What norwood are you man? judging by your pics i d say 1.5. anyway i hope your temples regrow by 1 year mark :).

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Isishearmyplea, I've had unsuccessful runs with min. and finasteride.,so therefore I have no regimen for the time being. I am probably a NW5 or on my way soon. My frontal is pretty much gone,and my sides and vertex are going. Surprisingly my crown is still intact so I probably should revisit finasteride. to try one last ditch effort to save what I have. Thanx for asking.
same to you. are you on any regimen walker?

- - - Updated - - -

okay. . . sorry but hes having results at the hairline? did he post pics? i really dont want to pester you but i cant search for posts on BTT without an account. thanks.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nah I'm not 1.5, I'm minimum NW2, don't think I was ever a NW1, always had a big forehead too! But the way my hair grows and the length it is covers up my temporal recession. If I leave it down it totally covers my temples and if I tie it back it does too. When wet you can see the recession though. Here's where I'm at now.

It's been almost 10 months now since I started finasteride and minoxidil. This is probably about as good as it's going to get, the temples aren't going to fill in, but I don't mind. If it stays like this for another 10 years I will be VERY happy. Sheds will happen and they're scary, but trying not to worry too much.View attachment 26161View attachment 26162View attachment 26163

hair looks solid in the second pic :D... i hope it does stay like that for 10 years and as you know it statistically also that is more likely to happen. i ll upload some pictures of mine on my thread later,.. its been almost 4 months on finasteride.. havent seen any result though .. hopefully after a few months i ll see something.

- - - Updated - - -

+1

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Isishearmyplea, I've had unsuccessful runs with min. and finasteride.,so therefore I have no regimen for the time being. I am probably a NW5 or on my way soon. My frontal is pretty much gone,and my sides and vertex are going. Surprisingly my crown is still intact so I probably should revisit finasteride. to try one last ditch effort to save what I have. Thanx for asking.

oh . . why did you quit it? side effects? if that was not the case you should get back on finasteride yeah .. . salvage what you ve left :/. . thats what i am trying to do, though i am Norwood 2. if you dont mind me asking, , ,how old are you?