2 Month's On 10% Minoxidil Tugain 47 Year Male.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buddy, I’m on your regimen, except I’m in dutasteride every other day. I can’t remme the last time I had a hair in my hands, but I still have the itch to some degree. Are you taking dutasteride too?
Hi where do you purchase your topical finasteride and topical progesterone? Do they come together? Any sides?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi where do you purchase your topical finasteride and topical progesterone? Do they come together? Any sides?
I get a local compounding pharmacy to put it together and they are all in one along with progesterone and hydro chordizone. I got my general practitioner to write the prescription for me. My nipples are a little sensitive but that may be from the dutasteride that I take eod, so there may be none.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get a local compounding pharmacy to put it together and they are all in one along with progesterone and hydro chordizone. I got my general practitioner to write the prescription for me. My nipples are a little sensitive but that may be from the dutasteride that I take eod, so there may be none.
That's fantastic! I would like to try that..too bad I don't have access to your Dr. Or pharmacy. Ahh

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's fantastic! I would like to try that..too bad I don't have access to your Dr. Or pharmacy. Ahh
Well, the compound cost 75, it’s supposed to be a months worth but only lasts me around 3 weeks so it’s kinda pricey

thefishtales

Reaction score
I am really happy for you, i think i am in a second shedding and hope gains will bounce back in 1-2 months time. I have looked at RU58841 but not sure on how to apply it with my current regime ( topical Finasteride and Minoxidil) do they sell readymixed RU58841 like minoxidil, and is there any issues mixing three topical products?

I mixed mine with 60ml 5% Kirkland minoxidil with 3 grams of RU. This stuff is amazing!

Last year I stopped using RU, (well its not cheap) and I found out that Finasteride alone and 5% minoxidil could not keep my hair. I was almost bald with only hair follicles on my head. Kind of look like a tattoo on my scalp. So, I brought back RU and hair was back to normal growth.

Kendell

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mixed mine with 60ml 5% Kirkland minoxidil with 3 grams of RU. This stuff is amazing!

Last year I stopped using RU, (well its not cheap) and I found out that Finasteride alone and 5% minoxidil could not keep my hair. I was almost bald with only hair follicles on my head. Kind of look like a tattoo on my scalp. So, I brought back RU and hair was back to normal growth.
Did you mix the powered with your minoxidil or the pre mixed soloition ?

zinny999

Reaction score

Did you premix them in smaller batches or leave it in solution?
If this have 15% Minoxidil, why add extra Kirkland 5% Min?

j.i

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil works, but for it to work ,you need to understand how exactly it works and the blood supply to the scalp