2 Months, no signal or effect, is it working?

Peleta

Reaction score
Hi !! i'm 25 since yesterday... i started on generic finasteride 1mg, and ketoconazol 2%, two months ago (63 days exactly) ... but i'm worry cause i have no positive nor negative effects... no itching, no shed, no hair thick, no sexual fall, everything is just before i take it... and i think, that the temples thining continues.

is it normal? maybe i need to change to another finasteride

Probably i'm very anxious, i'll go ahead as i come

Thx!

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You will see results in 5 months to a year. You will be fine.

sanmisway

Reaction score
Im having exactly d same problem. One month on finasteride and no hair gains, no decrease in sex drive, if i didn't know beta, i would have said my sex drive has increased. Im also thinking of changing d finasteride im using. Cause i think my temples are continuing to thin. Or adding minoxidil very soon

Peleta

Reaction score
Im having exactly d same problem. One month on finasteride and no hair gains, no decrease in sex drive, if i didn't know beta, i would have said my sex drive has increased. Im also thinking of changing d finasteride im using. Cause i think my temples are continuing to thin. Or adding minoxidil very soon

I'm having the same dilemma

the problem is that minoxidil, demand a lot of responsibility ... compared to finasteride, and twice a day!

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
OH MY GOD, I CAN STILL GET A BONER! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!

Seriously guys, chill out. It took 20-something years for you hair to get to this point, please give the medication a reasonable amount of time.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is normal. Its only been 2 months so of course many are not going to see any change whatsoever in terms of their hair. As for sides you are just not getting any which is normal for the majority

Peleta

Reaction score
OH MY GOD, I CAN STILL GET A BONER! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!

Seriously guys, chill out. It took 20-something years for you hair to get to this point, please give the medication a reasonable amount of time.

haha Lol :laugh:

thx for the answers!

Peleta

Reaction score
4 months of finasteride+ketoconazole, not much hairloss in the shower or pillow but still receding and thinning... i'm a bit worried, it's common in this fase of treatment?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 months isn't long at all many are thinner at this point

Peleta

Reaction score
ok, I'll continue ... I have no choice haha

@zzzzz thanks for the support

I have the illusion of stretching it as much as possible until a miracle cure appears