2 months in a test group of a new product.

TL75

Reaction score
**** me man, its really hard to take you seriously.
Just stop taking such close pictures where it is extremely confusing.
Do what I say so we can get better understand what the hell is going on.

Wtf.. I wont take over head pictures, i dont have any problem there! My problem (bald) is on my forehead. I can take pictures from farther off but i really cant see the idea of that either. Pictures taken farther away = you cant see such details than in close ups... But ok, ill upload one pic taken farther next time too.

dawnfall

Reaction score
You guy are so annoying, this man doesn't owe anyone anything, he came here to help us and give us hope that maybe something is on the way, can you just appreciate this? I'm not saying this for everyone, but man, some of you just want everything their way, stop complaining and enjoy what other people do with their free time to help you guys out ... by the way thanks TL75 :) hope everything goes well for you with this product :)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanx for responding to my inquiries earlier T, I am sorry if I came across too strongly or entitled. Do you know if and when the study results will be furnished to the public and will the method(s) be disclosed? Looking forward to your latest pics.:)

TL75

Reaction score
Thanx for responding to my inquiries earlier T, I am sorry if I came across too strongly or entitled. Do you know if and when the study results will be furnished to the public and will the method(s) be disclosed? Looking forward to your latest pics.:)

I dont know but i can ask, i will ask next time i talk to them...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qu3nr6uvzeo3str/zQBMwtUA3K
A LOT of new pics, it was little bit dark here... Its a pain to take good pics here in Finland at winter... Well hope these are still ok... There is now pics from farther away too. I didnt care about censoring my face so enjoy :D

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Much appreciated!

TL75

Reaction score
Honestly doesn't look like any change to me.

There is a lot of new small black (vellus?)hairs on the right side of my forehead (left from the pics ofcourse)... But i cant see any growing of the older small hairs either.. They are all about 1-2mm long, and wont grow any longer. But the thing is that those small hairs are growing on areas that hadnt any hairs before..

Well, lets hope they change to terminal hairs some day :/

TL75

Reaction score
Is this a pill or topical? Side effects?

It's a liquid in ampoule, you rub it in your head... 3ml ampoule every day.

No side effects for me, atleast not yet... I have used this now almost 3 months so i think no side effects.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Updates?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
When did I write that lmao