2 months finasteride + 2 years minoxidil + nizoral every other day

deano2440

Reaction score
i stopped posting here about a month ago, reason being, i started to notice these 3 products together have been a miracle for my hair.

started losing hair 3 years ago, panicked, started out on the minoxidil, nothing, just slowed down, it was only until 2 months ago i decided to throw in the other 2 treatments, and wow...the results have been life changing, i now get out of the shower and get excited to see my hair in the mirror and not just looking at scalp like i used to!

reason i am posting is because i know a lot of people who experience success tend to forget this site and the things it offered to people like myself who worried every single second of every single day about hair loss! which is understandable as you no longer need the site to make you feel better - just a simple look in the mirror and a brush of fingers through actual hair to make people feel better...

i have gained about 10% of my hair back in density, and have noticed hair is growing at a much stronger and faster rate in areas where it was simply just scalp...

i will continue to update my progress when i have given propecia a little longer to see the full effects which by the way, i am extremely excited for!

i am not saying the big 3 is for everyone, nor am i saying it will work for everyone, but for me, after trial and error...this is the best treatment i have every had!

(pics will follow at 6 months on finasteride!)

thanks again guys, you are great people! :)

chipsy

Reaction score
It's a great feeling to see results. Makes the dedication worth all the while. Keep it up mate!

bfassassin

Reaction score
Good stuff dude, I've also been on the big 3 almost 6 months now. Hair is a lot fuller now and not experiencing as much anxiety regarding hairloss anymore. Best decision I've made