2.5 Years & Still Fightin!!

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
But not giving up. Absolute maintenance in fact.

Proscar (1.25mg) and minoxidil (1.5ml once per day) for 2.5 years are the mainstay of my regimen. Every couple of days i use Crew peptides and Nizoral too:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/89/imgp12278zj.jpg

And now for a close up:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4738/imgp12233rt.jpg

The flash in these photos really makes things look worse!! With a normal hand mirror things don't look nearly so bad and when styled, hair loss is undetectable.

I'm looking to grab a laser comb soon, to see if that can give me a further boost. If i can thicken up this crown then i will be laughing. And for those of you that worry about shedding, the number of hairs i lose each day hasn't changed at all, i still find them all over my hands, shower, comb, but there still seem to be some up top!

Anyway, i hope this gives some of y'all hope. Was 25 when my girlfriend noticed a thin patch on my crown. Now at almost 28 things, if anything, have gotten better.

Laters

Def

PS. GO THE WALLABIES!!

SE-freak

Reaction score
Def, it is looking good.
there is an abundance of hair on your vertex.

I have two crowns and the thinning is symmetrical and a bit worse than yours. Did proscar make any difference?

Keep it up man.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
Def, it is looking good.
there is an abundance of hair on your vertex.

I have two crowns and the thinning is symmetrical and a bit worse than yours. Did proscar make any difference?

Keep it up man.

somehow though, I think two thin crowns looks cooler than one bald spot

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the Proscar has definitely done something. At the very least it has maintained what I have all over my head and may actually have thickened it up a bit. I do have baseline pics somewhere, but I’m not sure where they are… I’ve been pretty bad with my minoxidil applications so I don’t think it’s done much – usually only get the stuff on my head 4 nights a week, the other 3 nights I’m usually out on the p*ss or can’t be bothered!

On the weekend I was out with a couple of my best mates who are 27 and 28 respectively. I remember when we were all 24/5, the two of them had full heads of hair and I had just found out from my g/friend that my crown was thinning. Of course, I hid the fact that my hair was thinning from EVERYONE and jumped straight on the meds (except my g/friend – who is the only person to have “spottedâ€￾ me, incidentally!). They both did nothing.

Well now 2.5 years on, my best mates are a Norwood 3 and 4 respectively!! They both buzz their hair and are both engaged so it’s no big deal for them really. While we killed a few beers they were both laughing at each others’ hairloss and then they both looked at me and said “Will you f*cken start losing your hair already?! You’ll be 80 and still have that thick crop of hair!â€￾.

If only they knew…

Def