2.5 Months On finasteride, Still Losing ~300 Hairs A Head Wash, What's Next?

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, being a man is about having confidence in your biological gender. Once you have gained confidence in that, the fears of taking estrogen and anti-androgens goes away.
Sorry but that doesn’t make any f*****g sense at all. What does taking estrogen(primary female hormone) have to do with confidence of being a man?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
tt
Sorry but that doesn’t make any f*****g sense at all. What does taking estrogen(primary female hormone) have to do with confidence of being a man?

It’s about confidence within your biological gender. It’s similar to if a straight actor has to kiss another man; they don’t turn gay, they just have enough confidence in their sexuality to kiss another man. I have enough confidence in my biological gender to know that I am still a male even if I take anti-androgens and estrogen.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Tinkwetax You are wrong dude. Shampooing your hair everyday can very well cause hairloss for some people. It did for me, without any doubt as i regrew hair when i stopped shampooing my hair everyday.
You are the dirty bastard here if you hair gets greasy and dirty after a few days without shampoo. I can wash my hair without shampoo for 2-3 weeks before it even begins to get oily.
Delusional insufferable c***.

@genetically_cursed
You are joking right? I was shedding for 6 months straight before it got better. 300-400 hairs everyday, lost 60% of my density. Basically went from "looks like i might go bald in 50 years" to "Just shave it bro, its over" in that time.
Its what you have to go through before things get better. 2.5 months is just the beginning mate.
I wouldnt add minoxidil. Not because you'll shed more hairs, but because the more hairs go into the anagen phase, the more hairs you will regrow at once, and the more hairs are going to fall out all at once too (go into telogen phase)
Thats why people call minoxidil a "rollercoaster". But if you experience massing sheddong on any working hairloss protocol, its going to be the same thing

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[USER=135562]@genetically_cursed
You are joking right? I was shedding for 6 months straight before it got better. 300-400 hairs everyday, lost 60% of my density. Basically went from "looks like i might go bald in 50 years" to "Just shave it bro, its over" in that time.
Its what you have to go through before things get better. 2.5 months is just the beginning mate.
I wouldnt add minoxidil. Not because you'll shed more hairs, but because the more hairs go into the anagen phase, the more hairs you will regrow at once, and the more hairs are going to fall out all at once too (go into telogen phase)
Thats why people call minoxidil a "rollercoaster". But if you experience massing sheddong on any working hairloss protocol, its going to be the same thing[/USER]
thanks for the info, mate. too bad i started taking finasteride at the point where i was already close to low density, imagine how it looks now after all the shedding.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the info, mate. too bad i started taking finasteride at the point where i was already close to low density, imagine how it looks now after all the shedding.
Yeah i get you. I went from having a perfectly fine head of hair to my closest mates constantly making fun of my hair.
First i used minoxidil for 4 months straight and shed most of my hair there. Thought that sh*t was just ruining everything.
I dropped it, shedding stopped, and went on dutasteride and the shed started again just as bad. At that point i knew theres no way around it and that i just have to go through this sh*t.
The shedding and the amount of hair i lost really just showed how much of my hair was actually fucked to begin with.