2,5 Month Post Op. I Am Looking For Some Help.

Claes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplant surgeon went over what chemo leds I had and checked if my hair was good enough. He said it was. My dermatologist said my hair that had grown was like normal, but she could see many dead follicles. My hair want skich bald. It was random dead follicles making my hair thin.

I didn't have any illusion about getting my grandiose hair back, but I hoped for something better than this. I have lost all self confidence. I hate every picture I see of myself now. I know when people say I look fine and it's not a big deal, I know they are probably right, but for me it feels horrible. I don't want to see people I know from before (like reunions) because I am so embarrassed over my looks after loosing all that hair.

Anyway I would go for that surgery you mentioned, but since the results are so bad my wife would never let me spend so much money for it. She already thought it was a bad idea to have a hair transplant.

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would you feel about a buzz cut and getting smp to fill in the gaps? Nobody would ever be able to to know, you’d still have feelable hair on your scalp. I think it might be the solution?

Claes

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would you feel about a buzz cut and getting smp to fill in the gaps? Nobody would ever be able to to know, you’d still have feelable hair on your scalp. I think it might be the solution?
I hate the short hair look for me. Always have since I was a teenager.