2,5 Mg Dutasteride Or Death, finasteride Is Cope

fkadkfakfka

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just LOL if you only take finasteride. Hair is Everything in Life, supermodel hair is so important.

just annihilate yourself if you don't take at least 2.5 mg dutasteride a day.

Finasteride is for pussies, if you are balding you need at least 2.5mg dutasteride. Everything else is cope.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Move to Australia and get a 30 cap box for 20 bucks :)

Wow, surely that is subsidised pricing through acquiring a state prescription though no? Cheapest you can get Dutasteride that I've seen in the UK was £22/month, that would equate to £110/month at a 2.5mg dose which is ridiculous.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Brazil you can buy Avodart (30 capsules) for R$ 80,00 (more or less 30 USD), though you have to register on the GSK site.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking five per day would cost too much, and I don't think the benefits are much higher than if you take 0,5.

meangreen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quit trolling and go back to posting on redpill or incel sites, where such discourse is normal.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, surely that is subsidised pricing through acquiring a state prescription though no? Cheapest you can get Dutasteride that I've seen in the UK was £22/month, that would equate to £110/month at a 2.5mg dose which is ridiculous.
Yeah it’s subsidised by prescription. A lot of things here are fairly cheap under our pharmaceutical benefits scheme

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
poor your liver with 5 pills of duta a day..and say goodbye to your libido. its not healthy