1st month on finasteride COMPLETE... Something pecking my brain though!

Italianluck

Reaction score
Hello guys, just finished my first month on finasteride and can genuinely say I have no sides and no problems what so ever when taking it (touch wood it stays that way). Shed a little bit in my first 2 weeks as I was noticing a fair few hairs in the bath. But that seems to have stopped now thankfully. What's the earliest anyone has experienced sides on finasteride? Just don't want to be thinking all positive when it turns out you'll only know after your first 3 months of taking them etc... Cheers guys

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats!
Dat moment when you take finasteride and go to the shower and you don't shed anymore. So great.

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've seen, people tend to get sides pretty fast within the first month or two from starting, if they are to get them to begin with. However, there're also those guys who developed something later on. The latter group seems to be a minority IMO, from lurking and posting on various hair loss forums.

Great to hear you've had a solid start mate.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the majority get sides within the first 3 months, some later like 6-9months. Then in a small percentage 1 year +. I think every long term user that came back here like 5+ years all wanted to quit cause of low libido, could be finasteride could be just aging. No idea.

Take the pill and forget about it.