[19m] Can You Confirm That My Hairline Is Receding?

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks receding to me, sorry. What you can do is the Men's solution tab for more info on treatments / visit a dermatologist.

RE: Search up Telogen Effluvium. If your hairloss is caused by stress etc. I'd recommend for you to monitor your hairline for a couple of months and by then recess. Best of luck.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because you are receeding doesn't mean you'll go bald, as this entire forum seems to believe.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Just because you are receeding doesn't mean you'll go bald, as this entire forum seems to believe.

Yeah you might stop at a Norwood 5 or Norwood 6 and never reach Norwood 7 so if your okay being mostly bald but not all bald then I guess its not a problem. Everyone Norwood 6 or 7 today probably at one point had most of their hair, and thought it would probably stop on its own.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you might stop at a Norwood 5 or Norwood 6 and never reach Norwood 7 so if your okay being mostly bald but not all bald then I guess its not a problem. Everyone Norwood 6 or 7 today probably at one point had most of their hair, and thought it would probably stop on its own.

Or you stop at norwood 2 or 3.

oracle_junkie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine who awful it would be to be at norwood 3 in my 20s, I'd rather be dead. I'm going to see a doctor about this I'll see what they recommend, it's recessed a good centimetre in under a week, really shocked me, didn't even notice it until a few days ago, never even thought about hair recession before. I know this is the case because just a few days ago I was tying my hair ontop and it looked just fine, now when I tie it up I get waveshocks running through me and I just want to hide away

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine who awful it would be to be at norwood 3 in my 20s, I'd rather be dead. I'm going to see a doctor about this I'll see what they recommend, it's recessed a good centimetre in under a week, really shocked me, didn't even notice it until a few days ago, never even thought about hair recession before

Don't stress bro.. Big Three and gg