19 YO story

someonex1

Reaction score
So, I'm a 19 years old guy who started losing hair about two and a half years ago, and this is my story.
It all started when I decided to lose weight and eat healthy. I lost about 25kg in almost a year. I was so happy with the results, not knowing what was actually going to happen. My hair started to fall slowly everywhere and mostly around my ears. Then it started falling rapidly on the crown and on the top. I tried doing everything I could, I tried convincing myself that it's not male pattern baldness but I just got tired. I'm tired of all of this. However, on the bright side, it looks like that my hair has stopped shedding for almost 4 months now. There is no shedding at all. Also, my hair isn't that thin on the top and on the crown areas, but it's noticeable, and there isn't a receding hairline. Throughout these years, I tried to make my hair thicker like before but I just couldn't. I don't know why me. Why do I have to go through this?? I'm still young. The worst part is that I'm suffering from depression. So now I have one more thing to worry about along with the million things I do worry about because of my depression. I'm just tired of this life, tired of living like this, and now I have this sh*t. I hope that I die soon, cuz I really don't like living like this.
So this is my story. It's just relieving to tell you guys my story.
Thank you for your time.

duelmaster

Reaction score
Dude I feel you even i started balding in the same age
I apply minoxidil and it causes flaking and my friends say big dandruff chunks I get embarrassed all the time
I know sometimes you feel enough can't fight anymore butat the end of the day we don't have any option

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chronic Telogen Effluvium set off by weight loss maybe? Unsure only reason I say that is because you said you lost hairs on the side as well as the top/crown.

Pictures would help.