19 years old

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats up everyone ? Long story short a few months ago, after mucking around with some prohormones I noticed some temple thinning. Freaked out and hopped on minoxidil right away + nizoral. After everyone telling me it's all in my head, I, being the paranoid guy I am decided to hop on finasteride. It's been about a month since I started finasteride and in the first couple weeks I did notice that my good friend down south got smaller only when I wasn't hard. My scrotum was always scrunched up like I was cold but I decided to ride it out. It's been a few weeks since then and everything has returned to normal. My libido is better than ever and I can still get ragers. My semen is a little watery but my orgasms are a lot more powerful then before, so i'm pretty happy about that. Some days I look in the mirror and see that nothing has changed, other days I look and feel like I have receded, but I know that the mind can play tricks so I'm still chugging along. My question is that if I persist with my finasteride/minoxidil/spironolactone/nizoral regimen can I expect to keep what I have right now ? pics posted. Ps could you guys rate my Norwood ? just so I can have a baseline

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks in advance everyone

Woodyy

Reaction score
Attachments not working.

But your story is similar to mine, no hairloss until I did steroids and then my temples thinned. I would honestly stop everything and see if it would stabilise by itself normally. You don't want to get on things prematurely when you might not lose more hair for years. (this is all presuming you are off the PH's and your hormone levels are back to normal.)