19 Years Old With A Bad Hairline Looking For Some Help

Cuzzo

My Regimen
Reaction score
(pics below)
Idk if it will stay like this until I'm older or if it will continually degrade throughout college but anyway, I've been growing out my hair for awhile now and im thinking of getting it cut but I really don't want to get a bad haircut (because it might be accentuated by my hairline) Idk if I should leave it long or get like a 8 on sides and a couple inches on top? Maybe some people could provide some suggestions? (My hair's just really messy in the pics I usually style it differently)
69575D4F-C79E-4C49-9690-5EA9E1BBB8E8.jpeg
D747581B-BC3F-4C53-B06F-FB1C02557141.jpeg
3CF5113B-1930-4CD0-831D-A9D720A9A573.jpeg
637DEFDE-BED2-4061-BE21-55935E65599D.jpeg

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are heading towards Norwood 7 by the age 25 (if not earlier). Get on treatments asap.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was also thinking of that as an option. Do you think it would look good bald or like a #1 gaurd maybe if I grew out my facial hair?
give it try maybe it suits u well and u can move on and forget about ur hairloss or combover

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I probly dont have the money for that. It's all going towards tuition

finasteride is cheap, it cost like $40 a year. Then start saving some money to buy minoxidil.

I think if I were you I would buzz it. I bet it is difficult to style your hair that long. Got any pics of how you currently style it? Im curious to how you do it.

Cuzzo

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride is cheap, it cost like $40 a year. Then start saving some money to buy minoxidil.

I think if I were you I would buzz it. I bet it is difficult to style your hair that long. Got any pics of how you currently style it? Im curious to how you do it.
I actually just got a haircut(not a buzz tho)but I have this pic of when I had the longer hair. https://imgur.com/a/dE7cR I push the sides behind my ears and have the top pushed back to the left.

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I would keep it short if I were you, it looks kinda weird long. Hope you like your new cut! And get on treatment if you can, I think it would help you a lot.

Cuzzo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I would keep it short if I were you, it looks kinda weird long. Hope you like your new cut! And get on treatment if you can, I think it would help you a lot.
Yea I definitely like my new cut better. Much easier to manage and style. Knots were never ending with longer hair

LocoRoco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have reached the point of no return... In the case you'd want to have reasonably 'good' looking hair, you will never achieve it now :(