19 Years Old And Experiencing Random Hair Shedding

axx88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just a thing or two about me, I just turned 19 years old at the end of 2015, norwood 1,

At the start of March 2016, I noticed that my right temple area had thinned out a bit, and I became concerned since it came out of absolutely nowhere (I did not notice any shedding anywhere). I know for a fact that during the middle of January it was fine, but somewhere between then and March, it had begun to thin out. The right temple maintained its thinness for about one and a half months, and then I began to shed in the shower and I seemed to acquire a diffuse shedding pattern across the top of my head. As of right now, July 2016, I am still shedding and mostly very short thick hairs (What does this mean?) Once in a while, I shed miniaturized hairs both long and short, and I'm just curious as to what's going on. The dermatologist couldn't find anything and simply recommended me T-Gel shampoo, as my scalp would itch once in a while, especially on the top of my head and at the right temple. My left temple thickness is the exact same as it always was. I am not on any type of treatment. Thank you very much for your time.