19 Years Old, Am I Going Bald? Please Help!

cadenza

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm 19 years old and I used to wash my hair with shampoo twice a day. I had been doing that for almost two years or so (I know its super bad because it dries out my hair) and so I have stopped doing that for about a month now. It was around a month ago too when I started noticing that when I washed my hair, I would lose somewhere around as much as 50 strands of hair (I don't comb my hair so my hair probably stays on my head until I shower). I also tried to see if I shed any hair normally, but I noticed that even after a full night of sleep, there are only 1 or 2 strands of hair on my pillow. It is only when I shower that I find a lot of hair on my hands.

I think it may also be because this is the first time I have ever grown my hair out this long, so the longer strands of hair are more noticeable. I also don't think my hairline is receding at all. This is also the first time I've done a midpart hairstyle so I may only be noticing the gap between the hair now because I never did mid part before.

I am not on any medication but have been going through pretty bad depression, especially for the past 6 months or so.

Am I going bald? Should I be worried? Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• webwxgetmsgimg (1).jpg
    webwxgetmsgimg (1).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 296
  • webwxgetmsgimg.jpg
    webwxgetmsgimg.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 240
  • webwxgetmsgimg.jpg
    webwxgetmsgimg.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

josephsan01

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ur hair is fine from what I see man no need to worry but if you are losing that much hair every time you shower I would go see a doctor or something