IMG_0973.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 299

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys still think I'm a 1.5?

Your situation is not that bad jonnyyy, really
Too bad regular treatments didn't do sh*t, but your hairline is miniaturasing indeed
You tried Minoxidil aswell ?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk what the actual f*** brand of crack some of you are smoking, this guys situation is f*****g sh*t. I was a NW3V with bad diffusing all over at 22 until finasteride and transplants, and I wasn't this bad at 19. This guy is a destined NW5 at 22 if he was without treatments. I'm 100% sure I would be a NW4 with heavy NW5 diffusing by now without treatments.

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was wondering if you could see who you have inherited your hair from by looking on cowlick or vertex..?
I have to vertex - would that mean I could see from which side of the family I got my hair from?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk what the actual f*** brand of crack some of you are smoking, this guys situation is f*****g sh*t. I was a NW3V with bad diffusing all over at 22 until finasteride and transplants, and I wasn't this bad at 19. This guy is a destined NW5 at 22 if he was without treatments. I'm 100% sure I would be a NW4 with heavy NW5 diffusing by now without treatments.

I was in a worst situation than him at 16, some pics before hairloss could help
And he's not even on 5AR inhibitors
Nobody said he's not loosing his hair, he's just not NW3 yet, he tried finasteride for lilke a month and dropped due to sides, withtout of course he will get worse

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your situation is not that bad jonnyyy, really
Too bad regular treatments didn't do sh*t, but your hairline is miniaturasing indeed
You tried Minoxidil aswell ?
Yea I tried it and instantly had all the side effects people had and it made my face look like sh*t and puffy eyed, I might try it again and just lowering the application or something.
you guys don't think he could just be developing a mature hairline?
My crown is thinning too so there's no way it's just maturing.

josephsan01

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I tried it and instantly had all the side effects people had and it made my face look like sh*t and puffy eyed, I might try it again and just lowering the application or something.

My crown is thinning too so there's no way it's just maturing.
I cant tell its thinning at all hopefully u can find some medication that works cause right now your hair looks good from the pics honestly

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant tell its thinning at all hopefully u can find some medication that works cause right now your hair looks good from the pics honestly
If I can recover all my miniaturized hair I think I can be a thick NW2 at least, gonna be trying some strong topical AA it's my last resort, if not I'll just buzz it and work hard get some $$ and really hope that Tsuji is out by the time im 22-25.