19 year old receding hairline?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
No more like this..,

Devil-Grohl.jpg

flexonator

Reaction score
would you say its male pattern baldness or just a maturing hairline? My hair is still really thick and plentiful

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
No such thing as a maturing hairline that's what people in denial came up with, I used to believe in it too, balding isn't symmetrical in fact if you find my hairloss log you can see in my pictures how the right side is so far back compared to the left, if all my minuturized hair grew my left side would be Nw1 but my right side wouldn't be

Youre almost 18 just hop in finasteride the moment you turn and grab some nizoral and minoxidil you will be totally fine bro re growth also seems very possible in young people or people that hop on treatment early

flexonator

Reaction score
yeh im 19. i will speak to my GP about this but he may refer me to a dermatologist. I'll get on Rogaine and Propcia. If I commit to this will I have to take it constantly for the rest of my days? If I stop taking will the hairloss resume and be far more drastic?

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
Personally I'd see how far propecia alone would get you then add in the Munoz it would be a b**ch to apply forever man

flexonator

Reaction score
also will rogaine regrow my hairline?

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I'd see how far propecia alone would get you then add in the Munoz it would be a b**ch to apply forever man

It would be a b**ch to apply Munoz? Whats that? Nothing coming up on google for that. is that just rogaine?

flexonator

Reaction score
Alright guys update.

I went to the GP and he told me that I am not suffering from male pattern baldness and that it is quite common to have an asymmetrical hairline. Should I just heed this advice and move on or should I go and see a dermatologist?

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
Well we can't tell you since your photos aren't really good, but if his answer was hairlines aren't always symmetrical and not a long the lines of "you show no miniaturization" then I can safely say he is a potato.

Im not sure bro I know when I went to seek advice for hairloss they all saw my long thick hair and disregarded me, it's up to you bro, I will say though you noticed a difference compared to when you were younger so it's up to you.

flexonator

Reaction score
Now I'm really conflicted... man why does this have to be so complicated. Im so confused. I dont know what to do. I have no direction. I'm depressed and scared as hell...

I can retake some more pics for you. how can i make them better though?

flexonator

Reaction score
These are the best pictures I could take. I know what you mean by pulling back hair so you can see the hairline but remember my hair has been cut really short so its tough to pull all of it back. Take notice to my left temple and how it has formed a V like shape. I have already come to acceptance that it is receding slightly. I am going to buy proscar from pharmacy2U online and get myself an online prescription because up here in Scotland the NHS cant write a prescription for finasteride etc.

Anyways, here are the pics.

Is proscar and nizoral a good place to start for me?IMG_7825.jpgIMG_7821.jpg

flexonator

Reaction score
:( unfortunately it can't, because finasteride isn't really actually proven here and considered as being legit, my Doctor was very skeptical behind it and didnt even recommend me to using it. But tbh i dont think she knows a lot about hairloss, she probably just knows the basics from med school and a chapter from a textbook she read.

I already applied for an online prescription through pharmacy2u. They have the cheapest finasteride (proscar) i could find. a years supply being around 45 pounds. I really hope that the finasteride can regrow my left hairline back to its original state, although i know thats not what finasteride is used for i feel like my hairloss is tiny enough for it to be made possible.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
:( unfortunately it can't, because finasteride isn't really actually proven here and considered as being legit

wut

my Doctor was very skeptical behind it and didnt even recommend me to using it.

That's not surprising considering you don't have any evidence of male pattern baldness.