19 year old, hairline receding and hair loss happening rapidly?

Razragan

Reaction score
I'm a 19 year old Asian male with a bald father (balding from 29), many bald uncles, and a bald maternal grandfather. I've already accepted my terrible genetic inheritance, so will probably embrace balding at a later age. That being said, I'm a young guy who's only in university and don't want to start the proper balding process till I'm in my late 20s.

over the last year or so I've noticed my hairlines changed, and I'm not sure if my hair is thinning/receding. Here are some pics to show where I'm at now. What tips would you suggest for me to keep my hair the way it currently is.

note that these pictures have been taken shortly after a haircut last week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 780
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 4,500
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 881
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 887
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 978

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really do not see any signs of hair loss from looking at your pics. From what you described about your family history of hair loss, you should definitely keep an eye on your hair.

If you ever or have already succumbed to Male Pattern Baldness, start taking Finasteride as soon as possible to keep your hair from getting worse.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any before pictures? It would be easier to compare how your hairline changed.

Me personally I don't see anything.

Since you say your prone to it, I'd advise looking to starting up propecia in the future just as a safeguard.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
once you are sure male pattern baldness is starting start finasteride to stop it early. Right now its too early to say