19 Year Old Balding - Dealing With Criticism [youtuber]

Baldingat188

Reaction score
He actually looks pretty good . All things considered ... I mean a young , pale , skinny guy ?

He should inspire us!

But still like others have mentioned , even the hair he does have still helps frame his face. Not sure if this guy would look nearly as good if he was full nw7

But still ... pretty impressive . He has a decent face even without the hair. Not everyone has that luxury.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have found that popping self deprecating jokes about your baldness can make girls laugh, but it doesn't make them want to sleep with you; quite the opposite in fact.

if i was the guy in the video, i'd be on finasteride and looking to get a hair transplant to thicken those temples. then I'd grow it longer (not sure how good hair transplant'd hair looks at say 3-4cm though) and then i'd be hair content

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He gets two things wrong, well three actually:

- "Get a tan". A mountain of scientific evidence against that, for obvious reasons now.
- "Joke about your balding yourself". Do not pretend that it's OK because it's not because you just know it's not. It hurts, just like most people feel hurt when they get mocked over something they cannot control.
- No mention of a plan plan to keep/restore his hair.

To address those, I'd say:
- Use beta-carotene and self tanners
- Have some respect for yourself and don't act like that fat female comedian who's like "hey I'm so fat!" every 5 minutes.
- Pop finasteride like smarties, bathe your hair in minoxidil and rape that donor.

It's not OK to be bald.

Are self tanners part of your looksmaxing regimen bear?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Yea , the tan advice is so generic and stupid. 90% of white people that get a tan you won’t even be able to notice. That other 10 % goes way over the top and looks like an artificial Carmel color.

The real cope is hipster cel and lift . Screw getting a tan . Also I don’t think you have to be “big” to look good from lifting. Everyone looks better with some muscle .

blackg

Reaction score
Yea , the tan advice is so generic and stupid. 90% of white people that get a tan you won’t even be able to notice. That other 10 % goes way over the top and looks like an artificial Carmel color.

The real cope is hipster cel and lift . Screw getting a tan . Also I don’t think you have to be “big” to look good from lifting. Everyone looks better with some muscle .
What exactly is hipster cel, mate?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
tan = low class construction worker

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/passenger-arrested-after-stripping-naked-12130983

when you're past NW4 in 20yo

PAY-NEWSLINK4494933_84669.jpg

low inhib

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The main thing that's bad about regular tanning are the risks of cancer. And it will also age your skin badly. So you're not gonna look good in the long run.

blackg

Reaction score
I've been thinking about them but the reason I haven't tried them yet was my lack of hair at the front.

I was afraid about there being a contrast between my face and scalp, and about messing up my hair by trying to apply the self tanner between my grafts.

Perhaps my second hair transplant is going to fix that problem, but now it will be my lack of hair at the back that's going to be a problem, ah well, I guess I'd need to cover that monk's bald spot with tanning lotion too.

A tan is better than no tan but this solution can be time-consuming. I wish I'd take my beta-carotene more consistently.
You will definitely get a bit of a tan once you hit the sunny shores of Australia.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score