19 Male. Need Some Serious Advice. Agressive Hair Loss.

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm 19 years old asian and rapidly losing my hair and need some serious advice. I started to notice my hair was thinning around march of 2016 and already 9 months now and its f*****g worst. I'm a diffuse thinner btw. Sometimes my scalp is very itchy and has a burning sensation and when my hair fall off it has a white bulb on it, I also have dandruff on the part where Im losing my hair. My family history, on my father side all of my uncles are bald and they started balding at their early twenties and completely bald by their thirty. Mother side is fine, uncles have full head of hair untiI their fourties. I would like to ask if what treatment is best for me, just want to hear your opinion guys. I'm not on any treatment as of now. I hope finasteride can save my hair since I have aggressive hair loss :(

Yup, finasteride is a good choice, but don't forget to check your thyroid ...iron

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
WOAH! To me it looks like you may have HYPERthyroidism. Your free T4 is high and your TSH is on the lower end. Google hyperthyroid symptoms and see if you feel any

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With these free test results finasteride would not work really decent i think. Try to solve problem with testosterone cause if you gonna let it be. I see some risk of getting cancer here. Its not normal at all.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just lol. Castrate yourself loser. You're gonna die a bald virgin.

You little piece of sh*t. Get the f*** out, damn these trashposters

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why finasteride would not work for me? Sorry, I don't get it. Is there something wrong with my testosterone? Can you please explain it further, please? I'm losing my hair and eyebrows and now I'm at risk of getting a cancer, its really more depressing now :(

You need to find another dr. You may have hyperthyroidism. Losing eyebrow hair is not normal

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a diffuse thinning (retrograde alopecia) and my eyebrows/eyelashes falling out too, but no signs of male pattern baldness in family on my mother's line, just moderate thinning on my father's. Father has Norwood 1 with great density (51 y. o.), but my father's younger brother and his dad are both in worse condition. Not agressive at all, but no thanks...

I look exactly like my mother's dad, who had Norwood 1 with extreme density in his 30s. That's good for me.
Currently my regimen is much more agressive than yours and I am seriously considering low dose HRT with CPA and oral spironolactone. I wouldn't recommend this route for you unless you are desperate for such extent.