19 and losing a lot of hair Help!

gaviotanip

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 19 yr old college student with a bad receding hairline and it is killing my confidence/self-esteem. I took saw palmetto for about 3 months and I feel like it did slow down my hair-loss but i didn't think it was worth the money to buy so i stopped. I have scanned through other hair-loss forums and a lot of people say that it isn't that big of a deal, but in college it is a big deal. I'm good with talking to women but I can never get up the confidence to talk to them anymore and when I do I always feel like they are just looking at my hair. I cut my hair to 1/8 inch and posted some picture so you can have a good view of how bad my hairline is. I also posted some pictures of my hair at the length is normally is. I would really appreciate some advise on how to style it or how to make my hair look best. Thanks

Attachments

• hairline5.jpg
    hairline5.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 220
  • hairline3.jpg
    hairline3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,666
  • hairline 5.jpg
    hairline 5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 227
  • hairline4.jpg
    hairline4.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 209
  • hairline.jpg
    hairline.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,625
  • hairline\'.jpg
    hairline\'.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,659

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride and rogaine my man. I'm 27 with recession and almost 2 months in on foam. Already seeing results and at this rate I'll have my hairline damn close to what it was a long time ago.

ItsARecession

Reaction score
I'll echo the finasteride and minoxidil man, you gotta get on that early, it's good you came here.

I'll follow your posts man, keep us updated and good luck!