19 AND BEGINNING TO LOSE MY HAIR!!!!!!!!

Shribes

Reaction score
Hello to all

I'm 19 years old and have noticed hair loss in my temple and above areas. My hair loss so far has not been extremely excessive but nonetheless is starting to become noticable. My question to you is what type of treatment would best suit the situation i'm currently in? Please respond with any helpful advice!

Thanks

Losing my hair :freaked2:

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say use something like one or a combination of nizoral shampoo, minoxidil 2%, Crew Revitalizing System...if you really want to get serious add propecia or topical 2% spironolactone if you dont want to worry about side-effects

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
When I started to lose my hair I was 18, yes it's tough but trust me you have to act, I left it 3 years and now im almost a cue ball at 25. I would suggest using Regaine, Propecia and Nizoral for a full year and then see what the progress is.

Good luck young man, dont be ignorant do something about it!

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Shribes... you're in the same boat as me!

I think attacking the cause is the best way now, that means using Propercia (if you're rich) or splitting a tablet of Proscar (if you're poor.. like me!). Minoxidil or other growth stimulants are not really needed as you don't really need to regrow bald spots, basically keep/thicken what you have. A good anti-dandruff shampoo (TGel, head&shoulders) would enhance whatever treatment you choose.

Start now! I think I started treatment pretty early compared to other posters.. and i still wished i started earlier!