1800 grafts Dr Feller before/after pics

Petchsky

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm nearing 10 months post op now and i'm happy with my results, and still not quite teh finished article yet. I had all the grafts in my hairline, zone 1/2, and decided to keep it conservative and not really bring my hairline down at all, and I also wanted the result to be subtle, I made Dr Feller aware of this and he did everything he said he would.

Anyway, here's some pics.

Before,

This was my best cover up

Before

Before

Before

Post op

Month 9

Month 9

Month 9

BadHairUK

Reaction score
amsch said:
hey petchky, could you resize those pics?

I can see them now!! just edited this as I couldnt see them before :)

Your looking awesome! Looks great mate.. you must be well pleased at this stage still lots more to happen yet! I wasnt that good at 9 months after my 1st hair transplant! I had to wait right upto 14 months! :) (I had scar tissue from a poor previous UK hair transplant) but this looks great already.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Thanks BHUK, good to see you posting! :)

I'll resize those pics soon Amsh, just got to figure out how to do it..

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks really great mate, really f*****g good...exactly what you wanted, subtle but a massive cosmetic improvement.
I'm from the UK as well, would you mind giving me some info on your costs trip etc? ..
Do you still lsoe hair or has your regimen stopped that altogether?
If you don't want to disclose on the forum then feel free to PM me.
thanks in advance mate,

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Very natural result.

Where you the one who wasn't very happy with results sometime in the 6 month range? I'm not sure if i remember.

Looks really great. This looks like strip work.. is there a reason you didn't get FUE since you only had 1800 grafts in zone 1+2?

Petchsky

Reaction score
JDW said:
Looks really great mate, really f****ing good...exactly what you wanted, subtle but a massive cosmetic improvement.
I'm from the UK as well, would you mind giving me some info on your costs trip etc? ..
Do you still lsoe hair or has your regimen stopped that altogether?
If you don't want to disclose on the forum then feel free to PM me.
thanks in advance mate,

Hi JDW,

I thought you was dead. Little film reference there, 10 points to anyone who spotted it.

Costings, right, the H/T cost me 5 grand, flight was £250 return, and my hotel bill was £32 a night. all in all about £5,500, which I thought was pretty reasonable for one of the best docs in the biz. It would have been cheaper if the pound hadn't started falling against the dollar, not sure what the exchange rate is now.

I've not noticed any additional hairloss, my regimen does appear to have stopped it, or slowed it down to a very slow process.

Any more questions mate, then send me a pm :)

Petchsky

Reaction score
richlocks said:
Very natural result.

Where you the one who wasn't very happy with results sometime in the 6 month range? I'm not sure if i remember.

Looks really great. This looks like strip work.. is there a reason you didn't get FUE since you only had 1800 grafts in zone 1+2?

Nope, don't think that was me, as that was the point where good things started happening.

Yes it is strip, I went for this because of cost, and the higher survival rate. I don't plan on ever shaving my head and going bald gracefully, so I decided the scar would not be too much of a worry, and I have enough donor to cover the rest of my scalp should that ever disappear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

And thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated :hump:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
12 month update with pics ? or have you left the building and all youre hairloss troubles ? :D

baller234

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow that's a really great price even for strip. The quote for 1750 strip grafts on Feller's website is is $7850. I'd be skeptical of getting a "deal" on a hair transplant but Feller is one of the best.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'll update with 12 months photos soon. I still come back here occasionally, although not as much as before.