18 Years Old With A Reaceadin Hairline? Going Bald?

NoahArsenault23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys 18 year old here to give you some family history; my dad is 52 with a Norwood 6.5, his one brother is bald just like him and his 2 other brothers have a Norwood 4. On my mom's side no one is bald (I know mother's father decides baldness is bullcrap but, I know that the mom's gene does play a part in baldness to some extent)

I made a post before in December on wether or not I have a receading hairline starting? and many of you said I didn't, and that it was just a mature hairline-but I'm not sure now, I just wanted to get some experts' opinion. Thanks!

- Noah

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Difficult to say when your hair is so blond.
Does not look like though.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like u destined to be bald m8

SkriptedSmoke

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 18 years old and I don't know if I'm balding or if my hairline is just maturing I'm currently not taking anything to combat it. I do know that my mom's father is bald I believe he is a Norwood 6 and my father has no hairloss that I know of maybe a bit of recession but that's about it if anyone can please help me out I'd very much so appreciate it

Attachments

• IMG_3437.JPG
    IMG_3437.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_3436.JPG
    IMG_3436.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 490

NoahArsenault23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 18 years old and I don't know if I'm balding or if my hairline is just maturing I'm currently not taking anything to combat it. I do know that my mom's father is bald I believe he is a Norwood 6 and my father has no hairloss that I know of maybe a bit of recession but that's about it if anyone can please help me out I'd very much so appreciate it
Looks pretty good man! I would say you have no hair loss what so ever.

You might still go bald later on in life like your grandfather ask home at what age he went bald, but it might not be as severe; you might stop at a Norwood 3-4 and keep it for the rest of your life.

To give you some advice; eat healthy, exercise, don't smoke and take good care of your hair!

-Noah :)