18 years old and NoLuck( norwood 6-7?)

FrenchUser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm French

Good evening everyone, I am 18 years old and a victim of the plague of hair loss.
To tell you my story, I have always been bald, even from my youngest age, in college I was already subjected to comments or worse, mockery.

I have a photo of myself where I am 11 years old, I already have a lack of hair on the right side of the skull.
My case is incomprehensible, but I am not a hopeless case I hope, I have read a lot of English forums too and some are 17/18 years old are even worse off than me

With the first confinement, I let the hair grow and I saw that its hiding niquel, it worked perfectly coupled with a densifying powder, my only complex had disappeared and I was finally living (girlfriend, friends .. )

Unfortunately 5-6 months ago I noticed that the loss intensified, I started to minoxidil, sheeding HUGE. But that still can't be seen with very long hair.

Announcement of the second confinement, do not ask me why I made this, probably the biggest mistake of my life, I decided to cut my hair very short (3mm) to see if it suited me because I knew I would finish bald one day .. I did not think about the consequences of what I was doing and for me in 1 month my hair was growing back ..:

But not at all.

Photos speak more than words:

shaving day:
Screenshot_20201207-200025 (1).jpeg

one month after (2months minoxidil + 2weeks fina)
IMG_20201207_195347.jpg

two hour before the hair cut :
IMG_20201207_195437 (1).jpg

As we can see, before shaving everything hide perfectly, no problem. I have the impression of having a big diffuse but when I see these photos I wonder how it is possible to be able to go from hairy as I was to bald, I have the impression that between shaving and the photo I lost everything and it lacks a lot of hair. I pray that fina and minoxidil will work, thank you for taking the time to read and Long live the bald ones

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, you only buzz/shave It you're gonna to either treat It or accept It. Once you've some, the miniuairzed hairs Will grow slower or not grow at all. Diffuse thinning is a b**ch.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) Really important, check your DHT, your Estrogen, total testosterone and bioavailable testosterone ( or free testosterone) and your progesterone .
2) besides doing the blood work done, you should start minoxidil plus tretinoin . Also, add Ketoconazole shampoo 2% every days, leave it for 20 minutes .

Also, the treatment that I told you, you must use it for at least 6 month to evaluate it and never stop if things go right .
Start on and off treatment like you did, is the worst thing you can do .

FrenchUser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry english is note my natale langage, i want to say I use minoxidil since 2.5 month and finasteride since 1 month.

Ketoconazole is not for trans people?

Attachments

• 1607468365517.png
    1607468365517.png
    312 bytes · Views: 121

jazz1

Reaction score
What about considering the BIG3 or Topical Finasteride? You tried Minoxidil alone?