Vahle

Reaction score
I've been stalking these forums, among others, for some time now, and now I've finally decided to join up here, and get started.

So as the title says, I'm 18 years of age, and as you can all presume, I'm here because of hairloss. Looking to family members, my grandfather and one-of-my-two uncles suffer from hair loss. That's only on my mother's side, I can't account for my father or his family.
Both my uncle and grandfather went through it later in their lives, mid-twenties and mid-thirties respectively. I'm guessing that I'm being hit by hair loss earlier due to suffering from clinical depression and anxiety (which I'm being medicated for), maybe even due to extensive styling, although that may just be jibberish, I'm not sure, either way, it's happening now.

I've almost always had a fringe throughout my life, whether my hair was short or long. So it's been difficult to tell when it's started, especially since for the past three-four years, I've had long hair.

*I'll be adding photo's right here soon enough for comparison with my 'normal' hairline and my hairline after hairloss*

I intend to start a regimen of the following;
- Finasteride
- Minoxidil (not sure which type or strength)
- Nizoral Shampoo
- Skin, Hair and Nails Essentials - not necessary, but it might help out(?)

Once I've started my regimen, I intend to keep this updated, with pics and all, and hopefully have this thread in the Success Stories section after some time ^_^