18 year old with Norwood 2 and thinning all over help and my intro too....

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys im paulie from india and am 18 years old.....I had a growth spurt when i was 14ish going from 5 foot 1 to near 6 foot and although i got what i wanted i started to regret coz from the last 3-4 years my hair is thinning with my hairline recedeing......I hate it abd i have taken steps too
1.10% mintop
2.2% ketaconazole
3.Olive and almond oil
4.Vitamin e capsule
5.Regular massage to scalp
Now i started this about 2 1/2 months ago and my hairline is healing but im concerned about the thinning on my crown......I am thinking about adding Dr reddy's 5MG FINAST by breaking them into 1/4 but am concerened about the side effects.....If any of you guys have any idea about my finast regimen i urge you to pls reply.....I am also thinking to apply the tablets mixed with my minoxidil but im confused as to how it would turn out.....And pls tell me if there are ways to add the FINAST to my KETO shampoo coz minoxidil is not easy to apply and style.......Thanks and have a good day

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think I've read it's really bad to mix minoxidil with finasteride or just plain pointless. Only way you are going to stop your hair loss amigo is to get on finasteride. Sorry. It's the only thing that truly works long time.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
as far as i know, topical finasteride go systemic and lover DHT in the same quantity as oral finasteride.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly i hate my regimen coz my people always oil their hair and mine looks like birds nest.....Anyways #Frenchy i have ordered 5 mg finasteride from Dr.reddy's and im considering to start using it but the side effects are scaring me so i have thought of taking about 2 pills every week in a period of 3 days....I mean its 5mg and im horrified as to what it would do to me like stun my growth or MAN BREASTS....Pls suggest me something for this and yeah, can you tell me how much time will it take me to see the results......I asked you coz i have seen you to be most active on the forum till now

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
well glad you asked me but i'm far FAR from being an expert and the most informed about finasteride, but if you want some advices, i will glady try to help you:

- first of all i will STRONGLY advice you to being followed by a doctor and to monitor your hormones (testo dht oestrogens..) during you treatment, this will give you an idea of what append in your body..
- second if you really want to go into finasteride, and if you follow the first advice, you should forget about sides, they are (in therory ) no that common and some (sexual sides) are easly induce by your state of mind..
- Then, about the dosage, 5mg is too amuch and if you follow the literature, you will have the same effect with 5mg 1mg or even 0.5mg daily, so you may lower your dosage (cut your pill ).

if everything is going ok, you should stay on it at least 6 months -1 year to see the effect on your hair (climax effect after 1-2years i think)

and go throuth the forum, there is numerous posts about finasteride, and a lot of helpfull and well informed ppl!

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but would you be having any idea about the CETRIZINE topical thing i want to try it......

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
nop, never had the time to try, you should ask beholder about it, if he is still using it (?)

shookwun

Reaction score
don't forget to rub onion juice on your scalp followed by crushed Cayenne pepper along the temples.

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is difficult to find in India so stick to your regimen and have some patience :)

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
im starting a regional forum for INDIAN men or teens so that we can help each other with drug and supplement availibility...wanna come??