18 And Receding In Temples Should I Start Propecia???

Sam432

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I'm 18 years old and I've been dealing with very slow hairloss since I was 16 and now my. Temples are receding and center is beginning to lose hair aswell but very slowly I already got 6 refills for generic propecia and I will be cutting it into fourths 0.25 daily has anyone else done this if so how bad is the shedding and I just want to maintain what I have and stop it how long after I use propecia (generic) will I stop losing my hair and when with the shedding start and stop thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 309

Sam432

My Regimen
Reaction score
and if you have any success stories those would motivate me to do it I really don't care for the sexual side effect unless I got impotant then yes that's bad but should I start rogaine instead and how often will I experience shedding with rogaine thanks

Sam432

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's The picture with my hair up both sides are even look about the same

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 305

DeadLine

Reaction score
Okay so, when you start taking finasteride, a minor Telogen Effluvium shed could occur due to hormonal changes in the body which might cause stress. Nothing to worry about because those hairs will grow back. Essentially, as soon as you start taking the pill it will begin it's work.

It could however take up to a year or two before you see any significant results (e.g. new hairs popping up) but most people manage to maintain their hairs as soon as they start taking finasteride.

It took like 6 or 7 months before I could see some new hairs pop up and now at the one year mark I can definitely say that my hair has also darkned quite a bit to a degree of family members asking me if I painted my hair darker.

Sam432

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so, when you start taking finasteride, a minor Telogen Effluvium shed could occur due to hormonal changes in the body which might cause stress. Nothing to worry about because those hairs will grow back. Essentially, as soon as you start taking the pill it will begin it's work.

It could however take up to a year or two before you see any significant results (e.g. new hairs popping up) but most people manage to maintain their hairs as soon as they start taking finasteride.

It took like 6 or 7 months before I could see some new hairs pop up and now at the one year mark I can definitely say that my hair has also darkned quite a bit to a degree of family members asking me if I painted my hair darker.
Did you shed in the beginning and what are you at NW1 2 3 also what your dosage and side effects thanks :)