18½ Future Treatments ☆ Come With Me, Believe!

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Love these.

Is kerastem only for females? I’ve seen pictures of guys getting this treatment, is this only in the UK at the moment?

With Shiseido, is this only suitable for people with still a lot of hair left, as in is it more about stopping hair loss rather then regrowing? Is it planned to be out this year?

Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

This is a wonderful thread.

"Kerastem Hair Therapy" has started in Japan in February 2015.

please refer.

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-114.html
SEISHIN-HAIR-REGENERATION.jpg

May God bless your scalp!

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you so much for taking the time to make this @PeachFuzzies.
Sometimes we all need to take a step back and laugh a bit.

If that was not your intent, sorry but I lol'd.

Beautiful artwork.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm still waiting for the cure to come out and for this board to be renamed HairGrowthTalk.
where people have flamewars over what hairstyle to grow, a fauxhawk or a bouffon etc

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
wonderful work :)
Both you and the Japanese user :)

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
You are a genius.
If you don't make a living out of this talent, you should start right away.
I've never been so amazed in this forum,
Thank you.

DJSomeday

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been in the hair loss world since I started losing my hair in late 2012. It's been a bit more than 5 years already. Damn time flies!

I just wanted to thank you SO, SO MUCH for making something so beautiful. It legit made me teary eyed because it ACTUALLY made me LAUGH for the first time at this f*****g AFFLICTION!!! :D:D:D

And that just got to me in a way no other hair loss post has gotten to me before. This has to be the coolest memes or diagrams in the history of hair loss and it's so light hearted, funny and cool that it made hair loss seem trivial if just for a second. I loved it. Thank you very, very much.

THE FIGHT WILL OVER SOON BOYS!!! LET'S ALL HANG IN THERE TIL 2020!!! ;):cool::p:D:)

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The next question would be how much money was provided (I think I saw it somewhere) will it be eaten up entirely by nonclinical tests (staff, materials, salaries (?), logistics, data analysis, regulatory costs). It just makes me wonder that they need funding for this preliminary stage, God!, what are they going to do when the big bill hits for production, commercialization, equipment, etc.?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
taking into account demand, estimated as hundreds of thousands across the globe..... investors will help them baldly go where ......

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
taking into account demand, estimated as hundreds of thousands across the globe..... investors will help them baldly go where ......
Exactly, with a clientele of hundreds of millions, it's 99.9% certain investors will flood in like maniacs once safety and efficacy have been established.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f***!!!! Brillant!!! Hats down!!